Archived Bye Bye MAX FSTL.... Hello MY TIME........

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your days off, does mytime put you as "unavailable"

"Unavailable" only shows on the days on which you have no availability. If it's a day you're available but you're not scheduled, it shows "Available." If you requested the day off, it shows "Time Off." Pretty much the same as MAX.

That's weird because I haven't changed availability. On last week's schedule, I worked Sunday but on this week's and next week's, it's listed me as unavailable on Sunday.

"Unavailable" only shows on the days on which you have no availability. If it's a day you're available but you're not scheduled, it shows "Available." If you requested the day off, it shows "Time Off." Pretty much the same as MAX.

That's weird because I haven't changed availability. On last week's schedule, I worked Sunday but on this week's and next week's, it's listed me as unavailable on Sunday.

That's rather strange. I would recommend double-checking your availability on MyTime Self Service and bringing up the issue with HR.

If your availability doesn't seem to be correct, check MyTime and speak with your HR. I have been having major issues changing my availability with MyTime and it's aggravating.

ARRRGHRRAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Mytime "lost" my availability and is ignoring my max hours yet again. HR is getting sick of me having to change my schedule every week, but what else can I do?

Has anyone else noticed that schedules are pretty much back to normal and except for maybe some adjustment in the actual hours, that the rest is done by hand? Like the people with open availability who always got night shifts still get night shifts and that the cashiers who can only work very specific shifts always get the very specific opening shifts, etc, etc?

Has anyone else noticed that schedules are pretty much back to normal and except for maybe some adjustment in the actual hours, that the rest is done by hand? Like the people with open availability who always got night shifts still get night shifts and that the cashiers who can only work very specific shifts always get the very specific opening shifts, etc, etc?
I had an issue with a time off request being approved ...I asked my Tl about it ....she said ...oh I haven't done that schedule yet so don't worry...I will make sure you are off. My first instinct was to jump up and down and say I knew you guys were doing the schedule ....but I resisted and simply said thank you .

Sometimes it says unknown. That is fun cause I had the day scheduled off and they keep asking me to come in, trying to guilt trip me "since you just weren't scheduled that day"

Sometimes it says unknown. That is fun cause I had the day scheduled off and they keep asking me to come in, trying to guilt trip me "since you just weren't scheduled that day"

At my store, the only "Unknowns" are the exempts (ETLs and STL) and anyone on LOA.

I had an issue with a time off request being approved ...I asked my Tl about it ....she said ...oh I haven't done that schedule yet so don't worry...I will make sure you are off. My first instinct was to jump up and down and say I knew you guys were doing the schedule ....but I resisted and simply said thank you .
YES!!!!

This is what is happening at our store, down to being told if I had a day off I needed to remind her the week of the schedule. Um, why??? It's in there.... Just don't ignore it again.

I'm back to getting crap shifts because of the hand picking.

We have cashier who is only available four days a week, so she always works those days unless she requests one off, and she always gets the same shift, unless another cashier is there that bumps her to a slightly different shift. Right...because that's how the computer does it when everyone else's shifts are all over the place. *roll eyes*

It's gotten to the point where if you want to have any kind of sane schedule you have to write it yourself using your availability. I'm totally unavailable on Wednesdays. Why? Because I am an adult and I need to be able to schedule appointments, dinners with friends and family time more than two weeks in advance sometimes. I got sick of answering the question "when are you free" with "I'll tell you next Sunday." Having a set day off keeps me from having to request time off every time an out of town friend comes by or I need a root canal. Works for everybody.

when i do the schedule MyTime "writes" it and then i edit it. So yes, i will move people around to better fit business needs because a computer doesn't know the personalities of my team members but for the most part when I am fully staffed MyTime works great and it takes me about 2 hours to write a schedule for the entire front end.

Gotta love MyTime!
A8354D77-24C0-4BAD-B8B0-A13B4B22474B_zps9hf8vuut.jpg

i've been scheduled from 730am -11:45pm in a single day.

we never do ot, so obvious mistake. it gets flagged and people notice.

i've been scheduled from 730am -11:45pm in a single day.

we never do ot, so obvious mistake. it gets flagged and people notice.

Don't feel bad, My-Time dropped me to do inventory 9pm-6am, then to open market 6am-2:30pm
That, my dear friend, is the fault of your leaders. myTime doesn't pull anyone for the consumables-sales floor or inventory workcenters. That one is all on whoever is making the schedule!

Someone at our store had a day requested off, and mytime said "Time Off". Underneath that was her scheduled shift. You would think, this being high tech software and all, that the programmer wouldn't allow that. I wonder if corporate knows what a sham MyTime is.

Someone manually entered that, and ignored the time off request. That's human error, not myTime.

Someone manually entered that, and ignored the time off request. That's human error, not myTime.

In my store that is not an error, they just don't care. They had to force that, so that is not a mistake.. Like on my next two schedules I have days off one for a fun thing and the other is a medical thing. Both approved and I have printed copies. I am scheduled to work all three days by my new team lead who doesn't check who has actual time off. So its going to get really interesting when I don't show up.. Cause my new TL isn't a newbie, just a fuckwit.

Cause he approved one of the two requests..

I am soooo glad I'm a flow tm. Schedule is always the same. If I want more hrs I just stay late. Never a problem, always tons to do.

Is it possible that person didn't request the whole day off? (I'm trying this new optimism thing out)

I have been scheduled outside of my approved availability for almost 6 weeks. Every time the schedule comes out I tell them and every time the shift that I cannot work rolls around they are freaking out because I'm not there. I put in for vacation time, it was denied with a note "with this much notice can't you make other arrangements?" WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back