circle 360 + circle card (RIP RedCard)

At first, I thought the same thing- they should make Circle 360 free for TMs. But..... honestly I don't think I'd ever need/use it. I'm already at the store full-time so it's pretty easy to pick up what I need last minute. And while 2-day shipping is nice, I still don't need it (also I've received .com items in 2 days before w/o having to pay for convenience).

Kind of underwhelming overall on this one, but I'm sure there will be people who will get a lot of use out of it too.

It's not just same day delivery from Target, it includes access to Shipt in the Target 360 plan for no additional fee (beyond the $49 [for the first year] sign up fee). So, free delivery from wherever Shipt is offered

At first, I thought the same thing- they should make Circle 360 free for TMs. But..... honestly I don't think I'd ever need/use it. I'm already at the store full-time so it's pretty easy to pick up what I need last minute. And while 2-day shipping is nice, I still don't need it (also I've received .com items in 2 days before w/o having to pay for convenience).

Kind of underwhelming overall on this one, but I'm sure there will be people who will get a lot of use out of it too.
I think that’s the idea with Walmart. Give the idea of an added perk knowing most people won’t use it.

I have Walmart+. I probably don't use it enough to keep paying for it but I get Paramount+ with it (I'm a soccer fan and they have the UEFA Champions League).

I'm curious if this new Target one will add anything outside of Shipt.

I don't have a car right now so this can help me buy more at once or big items.

Right, and I have a RedCard already (sorry, Circle Card), so I already get free 2 day shipping. If I need something last minute and I can't go out, I have a complimentary Uber Eats membership as one of my credit card benefits, so I can use that for groceries or OTC stuff.

Also of note, Circle offers will automatically be applied, so you don't need to find them in the app and add them first.

Unfortunately they're getting rid of the 1% off for using Circle without a Red/Circle card.
THIS i actually love and am excited for

I got the confirmation today. It's free for team members for up to one year. You just need to make sure your team member number is added to your Target wallet.
Is it really? That would be cool if true. But I did the online training for it today and this little blurb made me not so optimistic about getting a free or discounted subscription-

"The best way to learn all the great ways the Target Circle program can benefit guests is to sign up yourself (enrollment not required). Using the tools will not only help you know what to say to guests, but also save YOU money in the process. Win-win!"

Is it really? That would be cool if true. But I did the online training for it today and this little blurb made me not so optimistic about getting a free or discounted subscription-

"The best way to learn all the great ways the Target Circle program can benefit guests is to sign up yourself (enrollment not required). Using the tools will not only help you know what to say to guests, but also save YOU money in the process. Win-win!"
yes just apply your TM discount number to your Target.com profile by March 22nd and you will be eligible to have it discounted 100% at checkout.

details should have been given on the steps you need to take but if you already have your discount linked there is nothing you need to do besides waiting for the discounted enrollment period in April.

Last edited:
Cool. Pretty cheap for them to only make it free for one year.
Do you have to a Target Debit or Credit card on Target.com to get this service?

I have my TM discount number on my account but don't SAVE any forms of payment in it unless it's a gift card.

Will Target finally integrate the Redcard Reloadable -- nka Circle Card Reloadable -- so it can is eligible for TM discount online? Currently, unlike Redcard Credit and Redcard debit, Reloadable is only accepted in-store for TM discount and not online. This is a pity because Redcard Reloadable is a great liquid-cash spending option for many TMs.

How does this affect Target Red DEBIT Cards?
I didn't see anything specific in the training about the debit cards, but as far as I'm aware, both the credit card and the debit card will be rebranded as Circle Cards. So it will just be the Circle Credit Card and the Circle Debit Card, with Circle taking the place of Red

Back