Archived Ehr not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehr hasn't been working since I started on Dec. 10. I haven't been able to sign up for direct deposit. I was told on start day that we are getting paid this week on Friday. I'm also oFf onFriday so will I be able to pick up my check on Monday will be the next time I go to work? Should I just call the store and ask?

if you are getting paid this friday (dec 18) , its too late to get direct deposit . checks are issued on Monday/Tuesday so you have to pick up in person. regarding EHR . good luck trying to login to EHR from home . i haven't been able to log in for months , but you can use the computers at the store to sign up for direct deposit

Can I save my pay stubs to my flash drive in TSC, since I can't download from home? Need PDF format to then email from home. Tanks!

At my store, USB ports are still disabled so you'd have to bring it up on a workstation & print it out.
Anyone know if this was ever rescinded?

They said it was but anytime that I have tired it never come up. There a msg about it on the my support page

if you are getting paid this friday (dec 18) , its too late to get direct deposit . checks are issued on Monday/Tuesday so you have to pick up in person. regarding EHR . good luck trying to login to EHR from home . i haven't been able to log in for months , but you can use the computers at the store to sign up for direct deposit

At the store, it keeps saying it's down for maintenance

Thanks redeye58, headed there now, wish me luck!
UPDATE: Yup, it's down for maintenance. I tried on Sunday, same message. You'd think corporate would make it a priority to inform the status of this maintenance...oh wait, it's a computer. AT TARGET. FAIL. On to PLAN B. Try and scan my original stubs and save to my computer as a PDF. If not, it's an early morning at Staples at .25 a doc to PDF. Thanks SPOT!
Seriously, Thanks for everybody's help, I'd be a lost TM without the breakroom.org !

UPDATE: Yup, it's down for maintenance. I tried on Sunday, same message. You'd think corporate would make it a priority to inform the status of this maintenance...oh wait, it's a computer. AT TARGET. FAIL. On to PLAN B. Try and scan my original stubs and save to my computer as a PDF. If not, it's an early morning at Staples at .25 a doc to PDF. Thanks SPOT!
Seriously, Thanks for everybody's help, I'd be a lost TM without the breakroom.org !
You can used scanner/copier at tsc. Just ask hrtm show you how to use it.

Damn it's still down. What are the techs doing. I wonder if there hiring in the server department cause these people at this time are not doing there jobs very will. Down for more then 3 days I'd say there is an issue there.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the CVS merger? If they're trying to move all of us or if something happened while doing it?

Damn it's still down. What are the techs doing. I wonder if there hiring in the server department cause these people at this time are not doing there jobs very will. Down for more then 3 days I'd say there is an issue there.

Spot laid off all the good ones.

No, I'm offsite. Annnnnddddd I spoke too soon 'cause the link they have up to view your paystub is not working. Ugh!
Same here. Off-Site. Will not let me view archived pay stubs. I will go back to the store & check TSC. Thanks for the updates!!

Last edited:
Ehr is up. Thebreakroom.org EHR service ticket#0001 has resolved. Thanks for contacting Spot IT support on your request.

Ya ehr is up. but to print pay subs is not. I swear the techs are playing hacky sack or kicked a server by mistake.. It's time that target moves to linux. This is example of what happens when you can't run a windows server. You see why bill gates quit microsoft now

Are checks usually available for pickup prior to 9am? I get off at 630am on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back