Archived Electronics Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally started my seasonal run with Target and had my orientation on Sunday.

I've had one evening of "training" as a cashier and one in electronics. It's all coming back to me now and I'm feeling very comfortable in my store and my role.

The one caveat is that it has been YEARS since I've worked retail and sold electronics. While I do stay up to date on a lot of things and am interested in tech, a lot of it doesn't find its way into my daily life.

Are there any accesible and quick to digest resources for electronics? Things to know about Wearable Technology, Drones, Apple TV, GoPro's and their accessories, etc?

I know about all of these things but not enough to answer a ton of questions confidently.

I have no problem talking about phones, tvs, video games, headphones, printers, and so on. Just some of the newer stuff thats become prominent in the past 5-6 years.

Like I said, it's been quite a while since I've sold this stuff. I may be familiar with these things but not nearly enough for a probing guest.

Any tips? And thanks in advance.

Look on Workbench. The electronics pages are littered with explanations about the different processes in the electronics workcenter and product guides for all kinds of things sold in electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back