So we are now being scheduled under "Flexible Fulfillment" and so far the shifts are still the same, with 21-24 hours scheduled per day.

I was expecting it to be different with the reduced order cap coming soon.

Nope, that's not how our sporting goods works. It's like platform 9 3/4, you can only find it if you ask where it is. Also the endcap was packed out with no holes. We simply don't have the green version of that skate.

Nope, that's not how our sporting goods works. It's like platform 9 3/4, you can only find it if you ask where it is. Also the endcap was packed out with no holes. We simply don't have the green version of that skate.
Ok. At my store, I have the green, blue & pink one. Not every store is the same.

Ok. At my store, I have the green, blue & pink one. Not every store is the same.

Found 1 on my store's endcap.

Third day into SFS and we only had 36 orders today. This week had 3-4 people assigned each day. Next week will begin our original plan of 1 person per day. Took a gander at the store report(s) for SFS on Workbench. I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled on our order forecast chart.

Last edited:
Hardlinesmaster, nice try with the attempted insult but I did look there. We only have the pink and blue rollerblades. There isn't even a price sticker for the green ones. I did an item search too and zero on hand. I am the master and commander of the backroom.

Not having a label doesn't ever mean it is not sold at your store, run DCPI through Item search and double check. Labels get pulled or lost or never came in on the POG all the time.

I found one yesterday the light up letters for back to college? Yeah we never got the F, label isn't on the pog but its a valid DCPI.

I found one yesterday the light up letters for back to college? Yeah we never got the F, label isn't on the pog but its a valid DCPI.
Had that same issue. The labels for some of the letters are in section 4 of a three sided focal. And we couldn't get the section four labels to print at all.

When shipping clothing in the polymer mailers would it be too much if I wrapped them in a sheet of bubble-wrap for added protection? I figured things like tank tops and such would get bombarded in transport so for a while I started wrapping them. Then I considered how fast the roll would deplete and stopped after a while.

its funny how etls say the opposite when i tell them this. I literally did an order in front of them to show them that it subtracts when the order comes in. not after we pick.
This a million times. Why in the world would it assume you physically had it and subtract from on hands?

When shipping clothing in the polymer mailers would it be too much if I wrapped them in a sheet of bubble-wrap for added protection? I figured things like tank tops and such would get bombarded in transport so for a while I started wrapping them. Then I considered how fast the roll would deplete and stopped after a while.
No, don't bother. They will be just fine if they are folded and in a prep bag first.

At least you actually care about packing it properly...I have witnessed a TM literally mash up clothes into a ball and stuff it into the poly mailer bag.

No, don't bother. They will be just fine if they are folded and in a prep bag first.

Alright. I worry still.

At least you actually care about packing it properly...I have witnessed a TM literally mash up clothes into a ball and stuff it into the poly mailer bag.

UsQ2eLc.gif

System went down and at 5pm, there were 4 four orders from like 130pm, 330pm, 445pm, and 515pm. I wanted to strangle the person at corporate that is in charge of FF. You create "lazy shopping" and then you have shit like this happen. Pathetic.

I checked at 4pm, 430pm, and 459pm and there were ZERO orders in FF. This is a disgrace.

System went down and at 5pm, there were 4 four orders from like 130pm, 330pm, 445pm, and 515pm. I wanted to strangle the person at corporate that is in charge of FF. You create "lazy shopping" and then you have shit like this happen. Pathetic.

I checked at 4pm, 430pm, and 459pm and there were ZERO orders in FF. This is a disgrace.

You'd think they'd have learned after our store complained about it breaking almost weekly for almost a year before you guys got it.

I dunno who thought it was a good idea to make the current baby deal (free $40 gift card on baby department purchases of $200 or $20 gift card with $125) but we got utterly destroyed today with almost 9 pallets of just diaper orders. I walked into 78 batches this morning most of which were full 25 item batches. I suppose picking 10-15 diapers per batch sped things up a little bit because they were in the backroom but ffs lol.

Things are quiet so far at my store. Hardly any FF orders today. Maybe 10 cases of diapers in the hold area total. Tomorrow should be fun. I wonder if anyone remembers how we managed them/kept them tidy last year...they're going to call me a genius when I tell the ETLs "Chill...I got this" and just duplicate exactly what we did a year ago for a similar sale.

TM assigned to SFS today had two tubs of diapers when I first saw him. Still had 3 out of 5 batches left to pick so I'm afraid to know how many more he picked. The struggle is real.

When I work service desk, I really hate when a guest who wants a flex order comes because EVERYBODY HAS TO DO A RETURN SUDDENLY.

6 pallets of SFS orders today. Usually we top off roughly two. UPS was told to send a bigger truck today though. Damn diapers...

Back