Archived Head of Target's Grocery business Steps down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I spent an hour in the dairy cooler last week and found 31 different locations with at least one expired item and had the market TM pull/QMOS them; he said 75% of it wasn't even located. Did it again yesterday and had enough expired product to overflow a 3 tier cart.

That's just my store's issues (no one is short dating anything in the backroom), but I would love to see something change with market - either go at it full force with the payroll to back it up (I couldn't type that with a straight face) or back off and reduce the costs by getting rid of certain products that just don't sell.

That will NEVER change because corporate refuses to give enough hours to have ANY jobs done properly. They cuts hours to the barest minimum & will stay on that course until the guests start complaining about the disorganization & the lack of employees o the floor to help them.

Team members are forced to cut corners and do anything they have to in order to tell the higher ups they completed a task. One prime example is reshop - if a TL is breathing down someone's neck to finish 5 wagons of reshot & they are falling behind because they had to help 20 customers, they are going to start hiding reshop anywhere they can just so they can meet the impossible goal. The same thing with zoning - you have too many destroyed sections & too little time & all you will get is a more orderly looking disaster area.

omg how interesting... what about cheese/Dairy being sold with some having very old exper dates?? chunk cheese that exp in 2015?? and half gallon milks with exp dates of the prev week? I recently did some shopping in Target on my off day and encounters these frightening discoveries in the refr aisles...
That's the work of a very bad PA and CNS team. That doesn't reflect Target as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back