Archived Hi Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaveAGoodDay

Jack of All Trades, Master of some
Hi everyone, it's great that there is a website for team members! I am 18 years old and have been working at target for just about 5 months. I am a cashier but i'm cross trained just about everywhere in the front end (including pharmacy) except Starbucks (training soon) so I will usually be the person to get sent places to cover or help out(GSTL even started asking me to cover their breaks recently!). I also do advertisements every other Sunday. I go to college as well. I love my job at Target so far!

Last edited:
greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Interesting. They don't typically cross-train people for pharmacy at our store. It's either your primary workcenter or you don't work there ever.

My store's Other GSA she cross trained at pharmacy, I never bothered though.

This other cashier that I dated for a while (and who was a HUGE suckup to management) ended up getting cross trained to be a receptionist at TARGET CLINIC.... Seriously wtf, never heard of that EVER being done anywhere before. Favoritism much lol.

Interesting. They don't typically cross-train people for pharmacy at our store. It's either your primary workcenter or you don't work there ever.

OP is probably just trained as a pharmacy cashier. After all, someone has to be able to help out when the pharmacy needs a back-up.

OP is probably just trained as a pharmacy cashier. After all, someone has to be able to help out when the pharmacy needs a back-up.

I've been trained to fill prescriptions and I did the HIPAA training on the computer, but my primary workcenter is cashier. It happens.

Yea that's right. just cashiering there and getting prescriptions (but i do have all the paperwork done there). We need backup there ALOT our pharmacy gets crazy busy .Didn't make that clear enough

Ours has never once called for backup that I have noticed in 1.5+ years, shocked other stores pharmacy is that busy.

Ours has never once called for backup that I have noticed in 1.5+ years, shocked other stores pharmacy is that busy.

In almost 4 years, I've only heard maybe one or two requests for back-up at the pharmacy.

I was typically whored out to other stores in the district for pharmacy support. I was a GSA with the pharmacy tech learning plan/training completed.

It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back