Archived Hi! Lurker turned poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly new working at Target (started as a seasonal cashier end of last year) and have enjoyed using TBR while getting to know my way around the store... so many acronyms! Never officially did have my 90-day conversation but at some point was asked if I wanted to stay permanent so here I am!

Just recently got told that they're interested in developing me for GSA/GSTL so I'm in the process of learning all front-end positions (guest service/CA/cafe) and will eventually be shadowing my GSTL once summer hits. GSA's are masters at managing madness so I'm sure it will be an interesting ride.

Anybody else here ever feel like they have no clue what they're actually doing? :p Guess you really do fake it til you make it.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

I don't want to speak for the GSAs on the board but I expect many of them will tell you to, in the words of @redeye58 , Run screaming into the night.

Welcome!
As they've said above... GSA is an adventure. I hope you're strong-willed and can stand your ground! I think we burned through 12 other GSA's during my year and a half stint as one.

It can be incredibly rewarding, but be prepared to roll up your sleeves and jump into an abyss of grey area's ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back