Archived Hi, new to Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I'm a recent college graduate and recently applied for several ETL positions in my area. I've contacted the recruiter via email and have not heard back. My application status says "Under Review" and its been five days since I applied.

Does anyone know typically how long does it take to hear back from Target to get an interview?

Thank you for your help.

MDude19

Greetings and salutations.
Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome! I would give it a few more days. There was a holiday this week.

Thanks, I think you're right. The recruiter sent an automated email saying she was out of the office (Labor day weekend). Perhaps she has a lot of work to catch up on.

What do you think my chances are for a recent college graduate from a good school with a B.A. and speaks 5 languages and moderate work experience in administration and student project lead in school but no retail work experience?

Thanks again

MDude19

Keep your resume open & apply others places while waiting for spot to respond.

I've applied to multiple ETL positions in my region. I'm hoping that will at least better my chances of getting into the ETL position. Outside of Target I've applied to so many jobs, it's a rough job market out there for recent graduates.

Welcome to TBR!

Not sure how applicable it is, but it's become a forum favorite for potential new ETLs.
Before you sign your life away... | The Break Room

Thanks for sharing, interesting perspective. Good to get a different perspective. Although, I'm still hoping to get this ETL position it fits into the business and management experience I want to get for my career path. Logistics or HR would be great, although I read most people don't start with those two ETL positions, which is okay I'm willing to work my way there.

Welcome to TBR. Our ETL-HR was hired fresh out of college, as was our ETL-GE and ETL-SL. Are they great? Meh. Spot does love to hire recent college grads. Here's to hoping you're one of the good ones. Good luck :)

Guys, some of the ETL positions I applied to were posted online last month, and some in the past week. Does Target remove old job postings when the position has been filled? Or do they sometimes leave old job postings even after the position has been filled? Although job status shows "Active (Accepting Job Submissions)", I know that can be wrong sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back