Archived How Many iPhone 6's Did Your Store Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of 4 PM yesterday, our store has received 2. Period. One on launch day and one the next day. We've lost a ton of sales from it and our Target Mobile reps are considering leaving for different jobs.

Is it like this everywhere or just at my store?

I would guess not enough, but we did get a reseller probably bought. We now sell everything to them and screw guests. "Because sales!"

Forgetting that regular guests buy more than just an iPhone and you piss them off enough they won't buy their Cheerios here anymore.

We've had a list at the fitting rooms of what we got, we mostly got ONLY Sprint phones. No idea on quantities, but only one type for at&t and two types for Verizon.

We got 1 iphone 6 plus that sold before 9am on launch day.

We were sent a list saying we'd have 6 iphone 6's and no pluses. It is crazy how Target advertises the phone being in stock on launch day and most stores don't have more than 1 or 2.

Apparently quite a few, as we never ran out. I actually want to upgrade to the 6, but need to become an authorized user on my account, which is run by my father, and that may not be an easy task. Not because he won't let me, but because he has no idea how to do this.

This is a man who knows several programming languages, yet modern technology completely escapes him.

If we buy through Target Mobile, do we get to use the employee discount + redcard?

1 the day before launch, 1 the day of, and 6 today. No idea if any came UPS or FedEx, but that's what we had on the trucks.

We got a lot, and still have a lot left. I think they said they sold about 15 the first day

Not a mobile store, so zero. But I have had countless calls asking about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back