Archived I called out from work because... (A game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be glad you didn't live in Austin during that time.

OMG so very true!!! If it doesnt have an amazon SMILEY tape I aint opening it...but still I guess you never know what can happen.

I don't get sick often enough to use my sick hours... sooooo mental health?
I've been on FMLA twice for mental health issues, so it's not a ridiculous excuse. I've also known a few people that I'm pretty sure didn't have mental health issues that would use sick days every now and then and call it a mental health day (doubt they told the employer that though) in order to ease the stress level and keep themselves mentally sound.

I've been on FMLA twice for mental health issues, so it's not a ridiculous excuse. I've also known a few people that I'm pretty sure didn't have mental health issues that would use sick days every now and then and call it a mental health day (doubt they told the employer that though) in order to ease the stress level and keep themselves mentally sound.

Oh I know it's not ridiculous. I usually don't call out for it. I just put in a request for a few days off and hope I don't flip out on anyone before that time off gets here lol (been there done that, was on a final for it). But now I have sick hours just sitting there......

I don't get sick often enough to use my sick hours... sooooo mental health?

Whenever I have enough sick hours to cover multiple shifts, I just take a day off because I'm sick (of working) and spend them down. Generally only on a non-essential day, such as when I know I'll just be doing reshop all day and such.

34963284_1820185411622971_6829808881875550208_n.jpg

^I thought that might be a small dog on the bottom o_O
No, female in heat. The male in the middle is biting her neck in the manner that toms do when getting it on with queens. My guess is the one on top is a tom who is either so drunk off pheromones he doesn't realize he's lost the fight to the other tom or he's wrestling for position and the picture was taken before a fight started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back