Archived is coming in to use eHR allowed on days off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for another question, being new theres alot of norms i just dont quite know yet...would coming to the store on a day you're not scheduled to work on days off just to view eHR allowed? our kiosk thingy is in the break room, but theres also a few computers up at the front by guest services, not sure if you can access it there or not. im not scheduled to work at all this week except for saturday and a family thing just came up so i need to request that day off.

Where is that generally? i know its probably different for most stores, but would it be near guest services? I've never even heard of that until i got on this forum, hah.

you are already scheduled so cant request it off.. Have to find someone to cover it for you.

The TSC is the hall to the break room with all the exec offices. (at least at my store.)

Where is that generally? i know its probably different for most stores, but would it be near guest services? I've never even heard of that until i got on this forum, hah.

It depends on the layout of your store. It's the area where HR works, and you probably go through there to get to the lockers.

Sorry for another question, being new theres alot of norms i just dont quite know yet...would coming to the store on a day you're not scheduled to work on days off just to view eHR allowed? our kiosk thingy is in the break room, but theres also a few computers up at the front by guest services, not sure if you can access it there or not. im not scheduled to work at all this week except for saturday and a family thing just came up so i need to request that day off.

Yeah. You have to do a swap shift with someone. Or call out. Requesting off can only be done two weeks in advance or more

Last edited:
you can go in to view EHR on a day off. you just cant do "work" like if you have to do training on the computer, or do something on workbench you cant do if you are not on the clock. if you are already scheduled for that day you need off you will have to switch with someone or callout, try switching with someone first so your work center is not short one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back