Archived It Happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardlinesGuy

Deputy Sheriff - Former AP Team Leader
It happened a while ago, but due to privacy concerns, I decided to keep it on the down low.

I am free. I said my goodbyes to Target back in early October, moved several states away from home without my family, and am proud to say I’ve found a position as a Deputy Sheriff with plans to start the police academy very, very soon. I’ll still be lurking on the website and posting from time to time. I love this place too much not to.

I want to take a moment to offer a sincere thank you to every single individual user on TBR that has ever taken a moment to reply to any of my posts, or taken time to interact with me. My Target career was made much more bearable and enjoyable thanks to you all. As corny as this may sound, Target will forever be a part of my life and I will always consider you all my second family. I could not have done it without you all.

Until next time, LOD, this is APTL HardlinesGuy, clocking out for the final time.

EF7B8AC4-D57C-4C94-94AB-F4743DF1E84C.gif

Yours Truly,
Deputy HLG

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I got into serious electricity working on printing presses in the 70’s. I’d tell you more but don’t remember. Put the 4 inch fuse that kicked the breaker on my key chain to remind me to pay attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back