Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Curious, how fast do you guys generally complete an average truck? That includes security (if you're not a store with everything behind a locked box), backstock, cage, flat.

Curious, how fast do you guys generally complete an average truck? That includes security (if you're not a store with everything behind a locked box), backstock, cage, flat.
so, my store doesn’t lock our push. we just use a large flat. AFAIK, nothing ever got stolen.

6-12 ish. I haven’t opened in a while though

Anyone know the specifics about Allstate protection plans if you are a non US resident? From what I can read on their terms, international service IS available, but limited. Has anyone thoroughly used one and seen any glaring issues that you would have as a non US resident? Like is a US address or phone number required?

Just wondering if I should bother pitching plans to tourist at all.

Is price matching allowed the weekend of Black Friday? I don't see that weekend excluded on the price match policy, but I want to double check because I know it's been excluded in years past.

I almost hope not because I don't want a repeat of the Beats fiasco a couple month ago.

Last edited:
Is price matching allowed the weekend of Black Friday? I don't see that weekend excluded on the price match policy, but I want to double check because I know it's been excluded in years past.

I almost hope not because I don't want a repeat of the Beats fiasco a couple month ago.
As far as I can tell we can still price match with the usual exceptions that exclude "lightning sales", but I am unsure if Black Friday deals count as lightning sales. My take would be probably not, as many Black Friday deals are just disguised normal week sales.

Price matching has been severely neutered since the beats fiasco, the register will remove your circle offer if you price match.

As well, today, it seems like you can no longer price match video games if the discount is greater than 55% off MSRP.

As far as I can tell we can still price match with the usual exceptions that exclude "lightning sales", but I am unsure if Black Friday deals count as lightning sales. My take would be probably not, as many Black Friday deals are just disguised normal week sales.

Price matching has been severely neutered since the beats fiasco, the register will remove your circle offer if you price match.

As well, today, it seems like you can no longer price match video games if the discount is greater than 55% off MSRP.
Good to know.

Main reason I asked is because Walmart is going to have AirPods Pro 2nd gen for $169 on 11/22, so I was going to get them for my dad for Christmas and price match + use my 10% discount and red card. I guess every store will have their own policy.

Was going to call out today on my 6th day in a row working, but the last few days weren't that bad. So I decided to go and I played myself.

What do I walk into but another shipment from the fucking Library of Alexandria.

I really cant do this much longer.

Last edited:
GUEST_6b317c53-abc5-43ae-90f7-9553065fa651

This brand will be interesting, its like Smartly but a wider categories of items. The brand seems to be only Black and White, which is exactly what people are asking for out of Heyday. No one wants Smoker Yellow charging cords!

Last edited:
GUEST_6b317c53-abc5-43ae-90f7-9553065fa651

This brand will be interesting, its like Smartly but a wider categories of items. The brand seems to be only Black and White, which is exactly what people are asking for out of Heyday. No one wants Smoker Yellow charging cords!
I wonder if we'll have to RFID it.

Back