Archived Maybe a new Hardlines employee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that my interview was unusual as two weeks ago I applied and had one interview on Monday.

The interviewer was doing multiple interviews this week and told me I should hear something by next week. (The pay will be at least 10/hr at Target.)

Should I be worried or just remain calm until next week? I currently work at a Krobucks making 8.50/hr and went through Bariatric surgery last year losing over 250 lbs :)

Welcome to Target (maybe) and welcome to The Break Room.

Target is pretty easy to get hired at. Don't sweat anything.

Enjoy the ride.

Also, for what it's worth, before moving to A.P. I used to be a Hardlines trainer. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or any other member here. We're all eager to help.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Thanks to the three of you! I'll get a few questions ready soon.

In my previous 'life' I used to be a grocery stocker so it should be similar work.

Last edited:
Bad news, I got the rejection email...
I'm sorry to hear that. It might be worth trying again at some point in the future, or to another store in your area. Target is a pretty good company to be with for the most part, so unless you're desperate for work, I'd say hold out and try again soon.

Also, just because you didn't get hired this time, feel free to stick around here and hang out with us all. We love company.

I'm sorry to hear that. It might be worth trying again at some point in the future, or to another store in your area. Target is a pretty good company to be with for the most part, so unless you're desperate for work, I'd say hold out and try again soon.

Also, just because you didn't get hired this time, feel free to stick around here and hang out with us all. We love company.

Time to reflect a little and think about the work I did enjoy. Stocking is still kind of my thing and I'm still looking for work around me where I do similar stuff. Where I work, I don't really get any breaks if I work by myself and I have to train incompetent people.

I'll stay around on the board though, so no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back