Archived Physical abilities test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my physical abilities test today and I'm worried because she made me stop 3 times because of my heart rate. I previously worked at the lowes dc and we didn't have to do this kind of test. Should I worry?

Im not sure. Never heard of that happening before. I'm not really sure what metrics they look for in our physical abilities test, but I've seen some pretty questionable people pass it so I wouldn't worry too much

Ok. It's hard not to because I wasn't able to finish I got 4 out of 6 but my heart rate normally runs high anyways and was was high before we started. It's hard not to stress over it. =/

They will likely ask you to get the ok from your doctor, so long as your clear on that front I think they're covered as far as liabilities go. The fact that they didn't already ask you though... not sure about that.

They said they send the results to another company and I would hear back from the dc in two days. guess it's just a waiting game until then.

Don't worry even if u don't hear back in 2 days. It usually takes a while for the background check to come back. They called me 4 days after my test.

They stopped me when I did mine. I think it's to capture baselines or something like that. Judging from the people I've seen get into IB and OB over the past few years, as long as you didn't pass out or have an aneurysm during the test, you should be fine.

Interesting. We don't have that test at my store.

Tha fark is a DC?

District Cheerleader?

That makes me feel a little better I was almost too short to lift the box onto the top shelf but not finishing all six worried me. I'm about 5'1'' and had to tiptoe the box up. But thanks for the feedback its definitely appreciated hopefully I'm stressing over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back