MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I put mine on 30 +36. It looks good. I'm assuming I'm 14ft. No one has been able to confirm it for me. NO ONE.
And I've been told not to touch pharmacy anything. Period. But that may change tomorrow ;)

I put mine on 30 +36. It looks good. I'm assuming I'm 14ft. No one has been able to confirm it for me. NO ONE.
And I've been told not to touch pharmacy anything. Period. But that may change tomorrow ;)
I asked my pmt, he wasn't sure if we were thirteen or fourteen. Found the schematic drawing in my signing closet. :)

I'm assuming I'm 14ft. No one has been able to confirm it for me. NO ONE.

Next time you are on the wave at the top of the ceiling, lower a tape measure tape to the ground, problem solved in 10 seconds.

Alternate method: one-up pole is 10' long when fully extended, measure the difference from the bottom of the pole to the floor when pole is touching ceiling, and add the two.

Doesn't really seem like a big task to determine ceiling height.

Next time you are on the wave at the top of the ceiling, lower a tape measure tape to the ground, problem solved in 10 seconds.

Alternate method: one-up pole is 10' long when fully extended, measure the difference from the bottom of the pole to the floor when pole is touching ceiling, and add the two.

But it should be basic building info.

I don't have a one up pole :/
But I'll try the tape measure thing thanks. It's not really bothered me much lol. Ive just assumed I'm grouped with the greater masses. It's worked so far.

@Signduck: you should get yourself a role pole. They come in handy from time to time.
I've been trying to order the heads four months...Might just try ordering the whole thing. Backordered the head every time. I've got two poles though.

Picked up some hours today. I've got four pallets of signs in house. Two came on Fridays truck, two more came this weekend. Wtf am I supposed to do with that much crap? Rawr. Even once I unload the trailer, dig out my crc pallet, and reload I will be a pallet short in space. What idiot thought beauty revisions, baby revisions, furniture focals, and a c9/ intimates pilot in the same month would be great? Plus I saw dairy and electric dental...ugh.

Did anyone get new signing for the backdrop for the photo spot with Bullseye? We took down the sledding and scarf because our STL thought that it looked better than Christmas, but I was curious if anyone got something new.

Did anyone get new signing for the backdrop for the photo spot with Bullseye? We took down the sledding and scarf because our STL thought that it looked better than Christmas, but I was curious if anyone got something new.
It goes back to the old one EXCEPT they didn't send in all the parts for the header. Nice huh? THEY TOLD US TO TOSS IT. Yeah I kept that page. Who knew?

I've been trying to order the heads four months...Might just try ordering the whole thing. Backordered the head every time. I've got two poles though.

Picked up some hours today. I've got four pallets of signs in house. Two came on Fridays truck, two more came this weekend. Wtf am I supposed to do with that much crap? Rawr. Even once I unload the trailer, dig out my crc pallet, and reload I will be a pallet short in space. What idiot thought beauty revisions, baby revisions, furniture focals, and a c9/ intimates pilot in the same month would be great? Plus I saw dairy and electric dental...ugh.
I'm missing so much stuff it's scary I was told to mysupport it

So on Friday I received three nit pallets. Luckily, I worked Sunday to break them down. I remember last set we received it a week early not last minute closer to set week. Now, I'm struggling with time trying to get everything ready before they start setting. On top of that, my two pallets of cosmetics that came in today! Yay! Fun week!

So on Friday I received three nit pallets. Luckily, I worked Sunday to break them down. I remember last set we received it a week early not last minute closer to set week. Now, I'm struggling with time trying to get everything ready before they start setting. On top of that, my two pallets of cosmetics that came in today! Yay! Fun week!

My Plano team is like 1.5 weeks ahead, so we are receiving stuff late/at the last minute which is turning into a nightmare, anyone know a good way to handle this?

My Plano team is like 1.5 weeks ahead, so we are receiving stuff late/at the last minute which is turning into a nightmare, anyone know a good way to handle this?
Hand deliver it to the Plano kids that set it when it comes in?
In all seriousness your Plano TL should have a grip on it and really first hand knowledge that it needs to be revisited. He should be setting aside a day or 2 to take care of it if it's too much for one person and he knows that. If not partner with him. If that doesn't work partner with your LOD. If you get no where with that idk. But really there is no reason ur Plano guy shouldn't step up.

Ok so was wondering..... is anybody on here friendly with you know.... SOMEBODY who can get ahold of SOMEBODY and shake the every living crap out of them so we can start making sense out of how and when we are getting our signing pallets? And figure out WHY for gods sake only half an invoice shows up, or for the love of god a pallet shows up with NO INVOICE when I still have 4 incomplete ones and 3 sets with missing parts? You know anybody to pass that type of info onto? Important like?
Sorry had to vent...... PLEASE tell me I am not the only one having this sort of problem?:mad::(:eek:
On the bright side.... Workload was excessively light today :D

Most of the nit furniture will be on your pmt's task list. Especially the car seats. I built mine after the team last time, cause I was given those aisles to set and do displays...my pptl is a dumb fuck sometimes.
Ok so was wondering..... is anybody on here friendly with you know.... SOMEBODY who can get ahold of SOMEBODY and shake the every living crap out of them so we can start making sense out of how and when we are getting our signing pallets? And figure out WHY for gods sake only half an invoice shows up, or for the love of god a pallet shows up with NO INVOICE when I still have 4 incomplete ones and 3 sets with missing parts? You know anybody to pass that type of info onto? Important like?
Sorry had to vent...... PLEASE tell me I am not the only one having this sort of problem?:mad::(:eek:
On the bright side.... Workload was excessively light today :D
I had to look mine up earlier. Good news is it can be saved as a quick link. Bad news is it only shows this month's deliveries from what I can tell. No way to print just one either. I got two invoices which covered most of three pallets, two without invoices.

Does anyone still have a working droid on the boys toy focal? The battery on mine died ages ago, but that's because the thing itself in its last few days would just keep going continuously w/o anyone going by, likely broken.

Back