MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Switching out the EMPL in stages.... I cleaned out all signing from the fixture room, and ripped the empl out of all the various types of tablets. One day I did E & F, the next day C&D. Hopefully I will do A&B today, and softlines tomorrow. Im barely keeping my head above water after being cut down to 4 hours a day last week and this week.

@PlanoBitch We got a new STL and his bunny rabbit is set on jack rabbit. She and her friends took the EMPL signing by the horns and ran! A-G ;)
I gave the pricing team the other 7x7 softlines, because in the real world.... On my list for tomorrow is check lanes, shoes, sidecaps the pia stuff.
@TargetOldTimer are u a signing person? 28hrs wk. And that's even for ULV. Workbench. Look it up. Don't remember where I bumped into it, but it's there. Fight for it.
And yeah, my pog isn't getting half their stuff up. That's what ur for! Uhhh NO. I have a shit ton of other stuff to do, up to & including all the stuff that didn't make it in when u set, & all the crap I had to order that was missing & now I have to put up. Did I mention the unrelated pog stuff? Oh yeah the UNRELATED pog stuff too.
Our pmt builds everything heavyish. But anything in his workload. Maybe NOT on time lol. But hey who am I to cast stones? I still have a pallet to check too and a crapton of softlines to get out. Oh & then there is sporting goods. Wait I just realized lawn & garden & Easter switch in 2 weeks o_O :eek:oh but misery loves company.
Cheers my friends!

@PlanoBitch We got a new STL and his bunny rabbit is set on jack rabbit. She and her friends took the EMPL signing by the horns and ran! A-G ;)
I gave the pricing team the other 7x7 softlines, because in the real world.... On my list for tomorrow is check lanes, shoes, sidecaps the pia stuff.
@TargetOldTimer are u a signing person? 28hrs wk. And that's even for ULV. Workbench. Look it up. Don't remember where I bumped into it, but it's there. Fight for it.
And yeah, my pog isn't getting half their stuff up. That's what ur for! Uhhh NO. I have a shit ton of other stuff to do, up to & including all the stuff that didn't make it in when u set, & all the crap I had to order that was missing & now I have to put up. Did I mention the unrelated pog stuff? Oh yeah the UNRELATED pog stuff too.
Our pmt builds everything heavyish. But anything in his workload. Maybe NOT on time lol. But hey who am I to cast stones? I still have a pallet to check too and a crapton of softlines to get out. Oh & then there is sporting goods. Wait I just realized lawn & garden & Easter switch in 2 weeks o_O :eek:oh but misery loves company.
Cheers my friends!
I did some cosmetics checking this morning and then had some quality time with SAP to get the past two weeks of stuff ordered. $500 worth of stuff, minus the cosmetic basedeck covers I'm hoping I have extras of in the trailer. $50 for four? WTF?

Stopped cosmetics audit to sort pallets for store boxes of supplies we are missing. HRTM keeps asking even though nothing is old enough to have what she ordered....ARGH.

Got my nice stack of SL signing. Ugh. So much signing. Got the box of EMPL replacements opened for ease of use when I get to it. Not due til 2/22 and DTL hasn't called it out on his visits so it can wait. Tomorrow I can finish the cosmetics audit, put in another SAP order for all the pretty strips my problem child replaced/didn't replace correctly and hopefully get the price labels up. Cause heaven knows POG rarely does, at least my problem child doesn't.

Backer for the Bullseye photo op has "a delete date and won't be sent" WTF? Thanks MySupport. Now I can re-open that one and beg for the new one to come early? Header came in so I took his scarf off. Replacement Collar //tag hasn't come in yet, but I think I still have another week before its later than promised.

This is for everyone. Had something strange happen yesterday.... Yes my friends a COMPLETE yes COMPLETE invoice :D:D:DThought I would faint dead away!!
And in other news..... I mysupported my problem to nonsupport like 3 weeks ago letting them know of my issue of incomplete invoices, missing invoices, never showing up items, going days, week, with no pallet. o_O WELL, I was so impressive, it's being passed along to the greater gods. Fingers crossed and start mysupporting!! Maybe we can get this issue fixed!!!:)

Woohoo! Tag team for the win! They sent me the same thing as well.

Anyone by chance know the instructions part # for the decor focal in seasonal? My frenemy SAP was so nice and showed me all the numbers to all the pieces...except the instructions.:mad:
Mysuppot non support. Yes I know..... But I did eventually get the playground instructions. & uhhhhhh what does this go to??? What is this decor focal? 'cringe'
And this is just a shot in the dark, work bench it. Hey u never know!!!! I've bumped into some odd things.
I'll laugh if I actually have it!! But I'll be sure to post! My stuff hasn't started to roll in yet....
@TargetOldTimer ????? 800 hrs? I hope that's an exaggeration! Lord almighty! Can u say FLOWTEAM??? Wrong time of year to cut our hrs...

@Sisyphus by any chance do you need this?
Because I have no idea why but I have them. And it DID NOT COME WITH THE SHIPPER.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
image.jpeg Can anyone tell me where this is supposed to go? I have NO IDEA! And I can't find it anywhere. It scans as a pouf holder... Uh I don't think so :mad:
Also does anyone know where/how I can find/ replace/ reprint the skincare reinvention sheet that came with the fixtures? I have to finish it with the testers & I have NO IDEA how to put it together!!:eek::confused:
Workbench was no help unless I have as of yet no comprehension of language:(

Can anyone tell me where this is supposed to go?
It's either for the cosmetics trial size endcap which should have been set a while ago, or it is for the top shelf first section in the aisle with perfume, opposite naturals. The plastic divider holes don't really line up with the product though, so I've got a bar of soap sitting upright.

It's either for the cosmetics trial size endcap which should have been set a while ago, or it is for the top shelf first section in the aisle with perfume, opposite naturals. The plastic divider holes don't really line up with the product though, so I've got a bar of soap sitting upright.
Well it's not for the end cap, don't have one. Can u snap shot it for me tomorrow or maybe give me a dpci for the product that goes in it? & thanks so much! My aisle with perfume definitely won't fit the description! Lol ASANTS
Thanks for the help! The location gives me a bit better idea. It scans for the bottom shelf :confused:

@Signduck: It goes on the first top shelf of bath and body. I didn't put it up because the product doesn't fit in it. Unless someone objects? The blue shipper thing, is that for this week? I didn't get it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
@Signduck: It goes on the first top shelf of bath and body. I didn't put it up because the product doesn't fit in it. Unless someone objects? The blue shipper thing, is that for this week? I didn't get it.
It looks to me like ur missing a shelf? Did u hang product?? Yeah I shifted the stuff a little and it actually sits in the middle of one product but it's out of my signing area! & the shipper actually I believe belongs to lawn & garden if I'm not mistaken? Don't know why I got it with the other stuff maybe because it's like colors. (Noticed my incomplete though)

Now, can anyone direct me to the skincare reinvention sheet/directions/part #s that came with the fixtures? Pretty pleeeeeeeeze???

Did your pog say to put it on the top shelf with that product? The shelf that mine went on had loose bars of soap, some poufs and a massager or something.
Yeah that's the product that went into it :D. It's out of my hair! Out of my stuff and area!! More walking room:cool:. I imagine they will send a revision

Back