MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I looked for it on sap about a year ago for a PPTL at the store I trained at and I couldn't find it. We also have one with just slots along it for my signing TM to use. If anyone has the number I would love to pass it on to the girl who trained me.
On workbench, search for 3 sided tub. It give you an equipment list for all stores types & volumes. The signing tub is no longer there. But it does tell you how to order the equipment for your store including radios, pda's, hand baskets, etc..

On workbench, search for 3 sided tub. It give you an equipment list for all stores types & volumes. The signing tub is no longer there. But it does tell you how to order the equipment for your store including radios, pda's, hand baskets, etc..

So my dream of riding around on the wave, with that tub in tow behind me is probably not possible...

sadpanda.jpg

RE: leaning pallet up in the steel -- I'd just go up with the wave and rip into the pink.. that is one Jenga match I would not at all mind losing =P
We just got a doozie today that looked much the same, stuff smashed to smithereens, like the palletizers have never played tetris in their life.

Does anyone know how to contact the CSC via "web form"? According to workbench, on the 'mysupport and csc' page, there's supposedly some 'web form' you can use to contact CSC without having to actually call them, but I can't make heads or tails of where it is or how to get to it. It looks like the guide is actually referring to the old version of Workbench still, where you had to navigate thru the category | category | category system.. 4-Help they call it, but can't locate it anywhere.

Does anyone know how to contact the CSC via "web form"? According to workbench, on the 'mysupport and csc' page, there's supposedly some 'web form' you can use to contact CSC without having to actually call them, but I can't make heads or tails of where it is or how to get to it. It looks like the guide is actually referring to the old version of Workbench still, where you had to navigate thru the category | category | category system.. 4-Help they call it, but can't locate it anywhere.
Better service if you call, they are usually not in India either....at least not at 6amish when I call...

I've not seen that jewelry fixture, but we never had a counter either and that looks like something they'd have on there.

Getting my two carts accessible is top of my list for the new fiscal year...I have both in my trailer, the one with cubbies is cleaned out and organized but I HATE putting my broken ramp down to get it out or dragging the little moveable ramp to get it out. Maybe try digging through a new store packing list to see if they still ship them out. I doubt mine have part numbers on them. I'll check if I can remember.

I actually got in the fixture room today out of necessity and got rid of one more cart of mannequin shelves from the C9 reinvention and then the shoes shelves from today. I need to get the wav in there to fix the triple stacked ones and organize the rest. Like seriously. And make a solid plan to get the softlines bars off the floor....

Pretty sure that's just mySupport. There is a big button on the right of the Workbench homepage that says mySupport.

I can pm you the link if you want.

Better service if you call, they are usually not in India either....at least not at 6amish when I call...
+1 for calling early in the morning for the best chances at reaching Minneapolis instead of India.

Like seriously. And make a solid plan to get the softlines bars off the floor....
Solid plan:
Magna bar + looped peg hooks = shoulder hung bar holder.
Organize per size. Pic can come if I remember to take!:p
All flat SL bars STAY IN SOFTLINES!!!! :D
I got mad during 4th quarter {almost got into trouble} BUT got my point across AND got the SL kids to take care of all their sshh I mean stuff and put the friggin bars up.

Question? HAS ANYONE RECIEVED EASTER OR LAWN AND GARDEN???? THE REST OF PLAYGROUND? (If u r part of that)
Cuuuuz I got nuthin. And yeah... Getting a little worried

Solid plan:
Magna bar + looped peg hooks = shoulder hung bar holder.
Organize per size. Pic can come if I remember to take!:p
All flat SL bars STAY IN SOFTLINES!!!! :D
I got mad during 4th quarter {almost got into trouble} BUT got my point across AND got the SL kids to take care of all their sshh I mean stuff and put the friggin bars up.
I has that, three each on the two last sections. They are always mixed by size and falling all over the room. I had a bunch fall on me and I threw them into the back of the room. Where does your team keep the flar ones? We had problems with them using a table that was supposed to be clearance to just store shelves on. I don't even know how many fit, but they stacked them as tight as possible. When they got caught during a visit and botched out I then had them dump them on top of the already double stacked shelves...ugh.

I got in L&P (stanchions, shippers, deor table, CSE and grill focal) as well as bullseye playground 4ft end walls (not basedecks like my PMT thought) and Easter (CSE, stuffer bins and backer). They came on one of the two pallets of signing Monday.

NO answer still about the skincare signing....fucking nonsupport.

Where does your team keep the flar ones?

I got in L&P (stanchions, shippers, deor table, CSE and grill focal) as well as bullseye playground 4ft end walls (not basedecks like my PMT thought) and Easter (CSE, stuffer bins and backer). They came on one of the two pallets of signing Monday.

NO answer still about the skincare signing....fucking nonsupport.
We just put all the flat bars mixed in with the racks. Pull them from where ever we need them whenever. RTW, Intimates, hosiery, infants stays in infants for obvious reasons, as does shoes and accessories.
Our shoulder hung bars were so abundant that I had a fit and made a metal recycl pallet :D
With permission of course. Purged well. Took a flat bar and hung some waterfalls on that above the shoulder hung bars. And above that because I was feeling sparky, I made a manga bar looped peg holder for the c-rails :rolleyes:
Nonsupport has been taking like a week or 2 to get back to me! :mad::mad:
I'm off Friday-next truck day- this should be good. No pallet since last Monday which was all my cse's late. Actually 1/2 of them. So yeah I still have more coming. At least I have time to dot the very time consuming project of cosmetic audit that is FUBAR. But I'm worried I'm gonna get like 5 friggin pallets at one time. Can u say all day checking in??? Backed up till summer....:eek:

We just put all the flat bars mixed in with the racks. Pull them from where ever we need them whenever. RTW, Intimates, hosiery, infants stays in infants for obvious reasons, as does shoes and accessories.
Our shoulder hung bars were so abundant that I had a fit and made a metal recycl pallet :D
With permission of course. Purged well. Took a flat bar and hung some waterfalls on that above the shoulder hung bars. And above that because I was feeling sparky, I made a manga bar looped peg holder for the c-rails :rolleyes:
Nonsupport has been taking like a week or 2 to get back to me! :mad::mad:
I'm off Friday-next truck day- this should be good. No pallet since last Monday which was all my cse's late. Actually 1/2 of them. So yeah I still have more coming. At least I have time to dot the very time consuming project of cosmetic audit that is FUBAR. But I'm worried I'm gonna get like 5 friggin pallets at one time. Can u say all day checking in??? Backed up till summer....:eek:

I got some of mine, so far, came on two Pallets for me.

We were missing a bunch of CSEs for women's and got the wrong size for men's. Had to order the right ones on SAP.

I actually found the cart on Sap and they are still orderable. If anyone is looking for one in the future type in "Transition Cart" and it should be your first result.
Do you know where to find the part number for the red bins that go inside the cart? I've looked on sap before but have never had any luck.

Do you know where to find the part number for the red bins that go inside the cart? I've looked on sap before but have never had any luck.
I bought some stacking bins from the dollar store that are close...would love the part number though.

2-3 weeks until we get our cosmetics back panel in to finish out physicians formula, hopefully we have enough trays to set it right, got half of bullseye playground already set ahead of this week. Before leaving Friday two aisles were emptied in prep for Easter, my senior TL was going to get those set. The lack of signing coming in is making 100% set difficult to do, our DTL walked Wednesday and said this is an issue across the company.

Looking forward to this streamline promise we keep hearing about, the first step in getting rid of VIBE and 4x4 was the Best thing so far this year!

20160215_143140.jpg 20160215_143150.jpg
Picked this up from the plastic storage aisles. Perfectly fits the bags for the wire overhead hangers. Six boxes left me one for empty bags plus one for each size. Ten bucks but worth it.

Transition cart is 238 bucks. Going to try and mysupport the bins...

I actually found the cart on Sap and they are still orderable. If anyone is looking for one in the future type in "Transition Cart" and it should be your first result.

I wouldnt bother ordering it. Ours got tossed by one of the many stls we've had, sooo I reordered it. It came broken down on a pallet. No screws. Called the company who sent it and they told me it had to be riveted together.

Big waste of money.

Back