Archived SuperTarget Market question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly guest surveys and instocks but if you have a lot of holes, you're not going to have good survey scores. Depending on how much traffic your market gets, you probably also want to look at basket size and cartwheel usage.I push my people to provide great guest service but as we're bright green, Cartwheel is a major focus for me. I have been swapping a bunch of low sidecaps for things with a decent cartwheel offer.

If I ever help a guest and we can't find what they need, I submit a mysupport under vibe and sales opportunities. Will it help get the things guests are asking for? Probably not but there will be a paper trail if my DTL ever asks why my guests may be dissatisfied.

Mostly guest surveys and instocks but if you have a lot of holes, you're not going to have good survey scores. Depending on how much traffic your market gets, you probably also want to look at basket size and cartwheel usage.I push my people to provide great guest service but as we're bright green, Cartwheel is a major focus for me. I have been swapping a bunch of low sidecaps for things with a decent cartwheel offer.

If I ever help a guest and we can't find what they need, I submit a mysupport under vibe and sales opportunities. Will it help get the things guests are asking for? Probably not but there will be a paper trail if my DTL ever asks why my guests may be dissatisfied.

I wish my store had 5 of you.

This is genius. Too bad my mysupport access is broken without a clear fix...

Lately, I have been trying to wrap my head around ways to make cartwheel offers more visible. One of my ideas was to get a stamp made with a simple logo and use it to stamp on sale signs but this will only work with things on sale as well. I just got the idea tonight to make an emblem that can slip over a peg hook end (instead of a label holder) or possibly in a sidecap's price point holder. Working on the mock in blender and I'll probably order some red filament on payday and see if my STL digs the idea. It will probably be easier to sell with the finished product in hand.

Lately, I have been trying to wrap my head around ways to make cartwheel offers more visible. One of my ideas was to get a stamp made with a simple logo and use it to stamp on sale signs but this will only work with things on sale as well. I just got the idea tonight to make an emblem that can slip over a peg hook end (instead of a label holder) or possibly in a sidecap's price point holder. Working on the mock in blender and I'll probably order some red filament on payday and see if my STL digs the idea. It will probably be easier to sell with the finished product in hand.
We just print out a 7x11 with the Cartwheel offer and a QR code

Yup, simple as that.

Write it, print it, pop it in a fixture
Can someone post a pic of the 7 x 11 so I know the wording. Cause I'm awful at this and I want to be "brand".

Edit :: I see that I can login to cartwheel on the pc and get details of a offer and then print screen and paste into word doc Is this s good way to print 7 X 11.

Last edited:
Can someone post a pic of the 7 x 11 so I know the wording. Cause I'm awful at this and I want to be "brand".

Edit :: I see that I can login to cartwheel on the pc and get details of a offer and then print screen and paste into word doc Is this s good way to print 7 X 11.
I can take a pic of it when I go in later

I've seen these. Anyone know if this store is just a pilot or if its a hidden feature?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 12.36.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 12.36.08 PM.png
    352.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 12.36.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 12.36.21 PM.png
    482.3 KB · Views: 66
I've seen them on the corporate-sent 3x3's as well but they're not very common. Ideally, we would have a way to print them in-store.

is there a page on workbench or something where you can see every cartwheel offer in a certain department or do I hae to spend my own time Im the app

is there a page on workbench or something where you can see every cartwheel offer in a certain department or do I hae to spend my own time Im the app
Go on workbench or ck the walls, there is list saying cartwheels specials for the week. Also, when you zoning certain area, like mmb. You will notice the cartwheel offer on every sign for extra 10% off on all books, movies & music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back