Archived Target Campus stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

buliSBI

Former Team Member
Heard the Triangle area of North Carolina has a couple of these college campus stores. Are these the metro Express format stores vamped toward target college students?

Target near NC State campus opens Tuesday :: WRAL.com - http://www.wral.com/target-near-nc-state-campus-opens-tuesday/17097252/

Raleigh, N.C. — A 23,000-square-foot Target on Hillsborough Street near North Carolina State University's campus will open to the media with a ribbon cutting Tuesday evening at 5:15 p.m. Shoppers can get their first glimpse of the store beginning Wednesday at 7 a.m.

The store, which is smaller than most in the retail chain, is customized for the campus community. It will offer clothing – including Wolfpack gear –groceries, home essentials and health and beauty products.

It is the second of its kind in North Carolina. A similar small-format store on Franklin Street in Chapel Hill was the first.

After a few days of "soft opening," the store will celebrate on Saturday with free, reusable bags for the first 1,000 through the door.

Last edited:
There are two kinds of small format stores it could be.

Target Express - One stl and all senior tls.

City Target - decent size store but generally have an offsite storage/backroom. It's crazy how many more hours these stores are alotted to account for the offsite backroom. We had a store in our district we uses to charge extra hours to so we could make payroll and so they wouldn't lose the hours next year.

Last edited:
If these stores got into textbook sales, it would make a killing.

There are two kinds of small format stores it could be.

Target Express - One stl and all senior tls.

City Target - decent size store but generally have an offsite storage/backroom. It's crazy how many more hours these stores are alotted to account for the offsite backroom. We had a store in our district we uses to charge extra hours to so we could make payroll and so they wouldn't lose the hours next year.

Another example of Target's questionable/unethical accounting methods. I'm not sure being involved with something that sounds so shady is something i would be bragging about

I used to live in the Raleigh area, and there was 7 stores within ~20 minutes of NC State.

Another example of Target's questionable/unethical accounting methods. I'm not sure being involved with something that sounds so shady is something i would be bragging about

Definitely not bragging. I would much rather move hours around then cut team members hours but to each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back