MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Is there any way they can make a "boss" mydevice that has gps coordinates of all the mydevices our store is allotted so that we can find all of the misplaced mydevices? Nothing drives me nuts like finding a mydevice in a Waco in the back that I now have to call csc to have them unlock it sort of because it has been in active for more than 30 days
iPods can't have that since they aren't connected to a cell network. Maybe they could put which access point it was last connected to?

Was anyone else's mydevices updated to iOS 9? I used one today and I thought it would be a lot slower, but performance was about the same.

myprogress app keeps logging me out. ARGGGGGGGG!!! Also, I'm having issues printing the correct size signs. I asked to print 3x3 sales signs and when I go to print it out, it asks to put in regular 3x5 signs.

Last edited:
Last few days, but not on all devices, even though all have the most current version of all apps, when you log into myprogress, mystats or redwire, you get logged out of whatever else you were logged into. Utterly useless.

So myStats is pretty cool. A bit of information though, myStats will replace myProgress & myProgress will be deleted soon. Also there is now a report on SFQ so now you can see who is changing what.

So myStats is pretty cool. A bit of information though, myStats will replace myProgress & myProgress will be deleted soon. Also there is now a report on SFQ so now you can see who is changing what.

The four names are all in stocks cause they are the only ones who change the capacity. Pretty telling when POG is supposed to do that when they set.. But never has any of their names come up on that report.

The four names are all in stocks cause they are the only ones who change the capacity. Pretty telling when POG is supposed to do that when they set.. But never has any of their names come up on that report.
I know of a few stores that have told pog to stop because of mistakes and problems. And it's strictly in instocks hands.

I know of a few stores that have told pog to stop because of mistakes and problems. And it's strictly in instocks hands.

Well when they change pogs because say they sent 12ft but really have 10ft so they cut facings to make it fit, they should change it. But nope.. So they fill what fits send the rest to back stock and it comes out on pulls and the nights autos and overnight will shove that shit out no matter what. so we get there and have to figure out why it looks like shit and why product looks like its about to fall off the shelf cause it is so over pushed.

Well when they change pogs because say they sent 12ft but really have 10ft so they cut facings to make it fit, they should change it. But nope.. So they fill what fits send the rest to back stock and it comes out on pulls and the nights autos and overnight will shove that shit out no matter what. so we get there and have to figure out why it looks like shit and why product looks like its about to fall off the shelf cause it is so over pushed.
Well that's a little different situation, we call the pogtl over and have them do it if instocks isn't available. But yeah, if it's someone who isn't trained, it sucks. Been that pusher puller and back stocker more than once.

I couldn't find it to look at it.

On Workbench > myPerformance > Logistics > Stores Replenisment Optimization. Then pick your store number from the pull down menu. Then follow the instructions to export a PDF to print.

We just got the MyWork update today... just have a few concerns. Since there has been zero communication at my store about the drastics report being on the mydevice, except for the information I got from here. And I can't find anything in the training pages.

Is this replacing the printed drastics? And why is it a main function.. my ETL-AP, TL, and myself, are concerned about anyone with a mydevice being able to get to them.

We just got the MyWork update today... just have a few concerns. Since there has been zero communication at my store about the drastics report being on the mydevice, except for the information I got from here. And I can't find anything in the training pages.

Is this replacing the printed drastics? And why is it a main function.. my ETL-AP, TL, and myself, are concerned about anyone with a mydevice being able to get to them.
It is replacing the printed drastic count report. There was a ATTN: STL communication on the drastic count information page on Workbench posted one month ago.

It is replacing the printed drastic count report. There was a ATTN: STL communication on the drastic count information page on Workbench posted one month ago.

Ah... all goes back to rotten communication, I guess. I don't think anyone even knew what the update was for today:confused:. Thank you for the help.

And when this happens to us, I reset capacity. everyone knows I reset caps all the time. I go and fix pegs, move labels, kill labels (with the accompanying cap to 0 ) and generally make things fit and look nice and clean. Its pisses pog off but they dont know who does it. My ETL (log) and STL do as do the others. After how I made pets shine for two months until a regional VP whined that I wasn't brand because I had too many facings (it sold more, guest wanted it so I doubled its cap. I do flow so if I get twice as much its my load).

Ok, does anyone know how to get the damn things to hold a charge without having to pull them from the honeywell sleeves? We have got to the point that several of us literally do this and use a apple charge cord while on lunch.

And when this happens to us, I reset capacity. everyone knows I reset caps all the time. I go and fix pegs, move labels, kill labels (with the accompanying cap to 0 ) and generally make things fit and look nice and clean. Its pisses pog off but they dont know who does it. My ETL (log) and STL do as do the others. After how I made pets shine for two months until a regional VP whined that I wasn't brand because I had too many facings (it sold more, guest wanted it so I doubled its cap. I do flow so if I get twice as much its my load).

Wanna come teach our flow team how to actually read? cause that is a concept they can't grasp. So you might be a unicorn I am dealing with laziness and a lot of "We don't have time."

Back