To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTL: How the hell are you a TL? Seriously what do you do all day, cause it's not your end caps or anything truly productive. And then you want to lecture me? I'm only doing this all day because the TL over my department has to help you finish your work EVERY SINGLE WEEK. So nope.

TTOSrGSTL:
Where do I even begin?
  • DO NOT complain to another TM that I whine too much RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. You threw a Frisbee on the floor and walked away. I asked if you were gonna pick it up. That's not whining, it's asking you to clean up after yourself.
  • DO NOT snap at me WHILE YOU'RE RINGING UP A GUEST. What the hell? And all because the other GSA didn't hand off to me in front of the jewelry boat. Also, why did you apologize for snapping at me and then follow up with a harsh "that just really pissed me off"
  • DO NOT let people get away with return fraud. I told you that that couple was known to do this and you ignored me and let them do it anyway just because you'd never seen them before. You need to back up your GSAs in situations like that. We are not stupid. I know when to let a situation go and I know when a situation is serious.
  • DO NOT belittle me (and literally everyone who is not above you) constantly. Again, WE ARE NOT STUPID. Just because you're in a position above me does not mean you're always right. In fact, a lot of your little bits of unwarranted not-so-constructive criticism have no logic behind them. You don't have to micromanage so hard to be a good leader.
All around you've spent the last couple of weeks making a complete ass of yourself. Just about everyone has had something to say about you and none of it has been nice. Think before you speak.

Damn that felt good.

Happened all the time at my SB/FA.
We'd plaster it with SB stickers & write "Starbucks" all over the handles in grey sharpie & they'd turn up in the CA closet or the maintenance area in back.
They'd see me grabbing it, I'd give 'em a fierce look & say "MINE!" before stomping back to SB.

Glad this wasn't just a problem at my store. I can't tell you how many brooms the food side of the store lost to the store cleaning people.

To the softline tl /etl and HR : how on earth didn't you know that there was a new launch this Sunday ?
No one is scheduled to set the pogs / adjacency ...
You cut the hours to the bare bone ! And now you want us the lowly team members "who-should-be-grateful-to-have- 20-hours-a-week" to come in on Sunday at 4 am to set it ? We should be happy to jump on it ?
Yeah , but no ! Every single tms trained in adjacency has refused to come in and help!
Have fun !

Ttotm- You are lazy as hell. All you do is flirt with the ladies all day long...you are suppose to be in the back and not hanging out at the front lanes.
ttosrtl- Your attitude was getting so much better now you are going back to your old ways. I think you will find that people are not going to put up with it like they did before. We now know that sticking together makes a difference...keep it up I have the hotline on speed dial.

Nothing wrong with flirting with the ladies at Target. That's how I ended up married.
When you are flirting and not doing your job....there is something wrong with it....and when you ae flirting and I have to do my job and yours...there is something wrong with it . Flirt all you want...but do your job...that's what I have the issue with.

When you are flirting and not doing your job....there is something wrong with it....and when you ae flirting and I have to do my job and yours...there is something wrong with it . Flirt all you want...but do your job...that's what I have the issue with.
I was just kidding I understand what you're saying. We had a TM like that at my old store it's quite annoying.

TTOTM: Have some sympathy please and get off the high horse. Today a TM was super sick and she was gripping her stomach saying I'm going go sit down in one of the stalls my stomach hurts so bad! It wasn't her break time and the team lead also happened to be there too and she happened to be in the back grabbing reshop and mumbled I can't deal with this **** seriously I know it isn't her break but she is doubling over in pain and she could have some sympathy ( there weren't any guests in the fitting room) so she could chill..... and yes I understand there was reshop to be done but still...... Poor girl wound up going home anyways because she got sick later on:( No one likes this TL she was super nice she literally was the sweetest person ever but then turned devil wears red and khaki and no one and I mean no one wants to sit with her at the break room or talk to her ever because she is so mean. I don't know what happened to her but seriously she needs to chill.....

TTOTM: You dropped out of beauty school because you thought your instructor was a bitch. You quit your previous job because you thought everyone was ganging up on you. I kind of felt sorry for you until I witnessed your lack of work ethic.
You cannot perform basic sales floor duties. You refuse to do heavy work, you've had several guest complaints in less than a week, and you actively run away, hide from, and ignore guests. While I think it's good you want to go back to school, I cannot fathom how you believe you can handle being a health care provider.

To the FDC team member that is always fucking shit up for me by backstocking tubs and tier carts of dairy and frozen after 12pm, you are an idiot and should be shamed and shunned. I can't stand you. Just once, I want to come in at 10am and back stock the entire freezer and dairly cooler and see you pull it at noon. I want to give you a taste of your own medicine.
Here is what I think of you FDC piece of shit pecker and when it's 12pm you need to

View attachment 1247

View attachment 1248

To the bubba helping me in the backroom on the weekend, I know you're still* new but you gotta speed the fuck up. You are slow as fuck and that can happen on the weekend. You're a nice guy, you're a nice guy but that don't fuckin it cut.

To the backroom team lead, please stop being a lazy defiant human being. You are a team lead and when I ask for help to pull the CAF batches, you need to show good leadership skills and help me. I shouldn't have to call the LOD to get them to call you out and make you do what you should be doing. How do you have every Saturday off too? And you're a team lead? ROFL!

To whoever set up the wireless network in my store: Because of defective routers, we couldn't pull any batches in the P-Fresh stockrooms, resulting in our CAF pull timeliness score taking a hit and our ETL-Log most likely having a conniption. So kindly go fuck yourself.

To whoever has to deal with the P-Fresh batches when the P-Fresh stockrooms are back online: My condolences.

TTOTM: Running and complaining to the ETL about what you perceived was a slight to you was straight up nothing but bullshit.
TTOGSTL: Telling me you were taking me from the SD after my lunch and putting me on a lane because of the complainer is more bullshit.

But in the end, I win. I told the TM I wasn't slighting her, that that ETL was the one calling her BY NAME to come to the lanes for backup. I know you're scheduled at the desk (and only for training) but sometimes we all have to hop on, especially when there are 3 people at GS. I don't understand how managers get one side of the story and then react. Are you fucking kidding me? And, yes, I actually did say exactly that to my GSTL. FTS. I'm not going to cater to someone whose feelings are that fucking fragile. /rant

TTOTM: I enjoy working with you; you are a great cashier and a very positive person. However, I got cross-trained for the sales floor because I am willing to work closing shifts (and very, very rarely have earlier shifts). You are not willing to close, therefore they do not need you on the sales floor right now. (Our store has very few TMs working morning sales floor shifts, typically TLs and SrTLs with a handful of TMs who are only available mornings). I don't think I'm better than you because I got cross-trained (although I am very glad I did).

TTOTM: You're new. I know. But they hired you as a GSA, and that's a fuck ton to learn at once. But that is no excuse for how you opened Guest Service today. You did quite literally, EVERYTHING wrong. You defected every single piece of reshop that made its way to you, you fucked up several returns by INCREASING THE RETURN PRICE on the return items to account for the tax! WHAT THE FUCK?? And I was the one that trained you! I spent three whole 8 hour shifts training you at the service desk, and I'm probably one of the best trainers in the front end. I made sure that you understood everything that you would need to know, I quizzed you, I partnered with you and figured you were all set, just needed some more experience. I can't even begin to guess what went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back