Archived We have a new CEO and his name is…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I used to like to shop at Michael's - and now won't go there... maybe he worked there during a good period?

Well, I used to like to shop at Michael's - and now won't go there... maybe he worked there during a good period?

What's wrong with Michaels?
It is actually our store that is so horrid, I still occasionally will go to others that reinforce how horrid mine is! (Customer service is a foreign word there, the Joann's the next shopping center over is amazing, so why continue going to the horrible place?)

He was also with Sam's Club for a while. Sam's and Costco managers and executives usually do pretty well when they leave those companies. One of my district managers at Sam's is now an STL for Spot.

I think bringing someone from the outside to be CEO is not a bad thing, as long as the team around him is from within.

He could bring new ideas, while that team around him has knowledge of the problems that have faced us, and what areas need improvement.

I hope he realizes that the #1 problem Target has is that it is losing/has already lost what made it successful in the first place..

I am happy there are enough left in upper management that understood they needed a new or at least slightly new direction. Hopefully he says around to make a positive change.

I am excited for a fresh perspective. I really hope he embraces the Mission Statement that we have had for years but forgotten. There will be challenges and being adaptable to change is going to be necessary. Lets face it there is no where to go but up.

index.php

Our LOD told us about the new CEO at huddle tonight. I almost decided to crack this joke, but decided it was probably best to not :) lol

If he does I am going to put my foot down and give Pepsi a Red every week until it changes.

Yeah, that'll work.

I'm afraid because of his time at Sams Club he's pretty much suckled the teat of Uncle Wally and that's the plan from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back