Archived Well it's my 94th day...Still no review...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. Many of us here never got our 90 day reviews when they did give them. Now they don't give formal reviews, and are supposed to do some sort of chat to see how things are going.

So go into work and keep doing what you're doing.

My 90 day "review" was a 15 second spiel from my TL who outlined the basic core roles in my job, and told me that they were keeping me for sure.

I asked about a 90 day review when I got to mine, and they said it wouldn't be formal. But it never happened even informally. One of my ETLs told me they wanted me to stay if I will have them. :rolleyes:

I was never given a review, not even a confirmation that they were keeping me. The GSTL who hired me didn't even know that I had passed my 90 days when I told her a week after.

We stopped 90 day reviews at our store this time last year. One of our bonehead TL's in the middle of an unload walks up to a TM "hey we're not doing 90 day reviews anymore so if you're still here it's all good."

I don't give a fuck if Target stopped doing them offficially. If you're a team LEAD you should still give your team members a review. No better way to alienate a team member than to give 0 feedback on their performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back