Archived what would you like to see on cartwheel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to see A TV of the week/month sale. Or even starbucks drinks. What would you like to see?

I would just like cartwheel to work offline. That is all. I hate having to connect to the crappy Wi-Fi in the store.

If you're talking about bringing up the barcode when cashing out: Use the Passbook app on an iPhone, create a widget on an Android device, or print your barcode.

If you're talking about adding offers and whatnot: Can't you use 3G/4G for Cartwheel? Or do you not get good enough reception inside the store?

I would just like cartwheel to work offline. That is all. I hate having to connect to the crappy Wi-Fi in the store.

If you're talking about bringing up the barcode when cashing out: Use the Passbook app on an iPhone, create a widget on an Android device, or print your barcode.

If you're talking about adding offers and whatnot: Can't you use 3G/4G for Cartwheel? Or do you not get good enough reception inside the store?

Depends on the day, WiFi is sketchy in certain sections and if there is a stupid busy day sometimes 3G/4G can have a hard time connecting as well. Brick building not helpful either.

I do print my barcode, but in store to check/add to see if something is on cartwheel can be such a pain.

Agreed. I noticed one of their updates fixed the app auto logging out everyone using a target.com account every 30 days. Didn't even know that was an issue until they fixed it (although we all felt the effects of many people trying to log in while getting ringed up). Easiest option IMO is to just screenshot it. Home + power on iPhones, vol down + power on my android (varies).

E-gift card offers or maybe something similar to Wal-Mart's Savings Catcher.

E-gift card offers or maybe something similar to Wal-Mart's Savings Catcher.
How about an option to scan your receipt and apply cartwheel to get a target giftcard (not one of those horrible mobile giftcards, just put them IN THE DAMN CARTWHEEL APP CORPORATE!!!). Because more than 1 year after the introduction of this app, we still can't apply it after the sale. So why not let the guests do it themselves. It would speed up the checkout line because you could just tell them "it doesn't need to load now, if you just scan your receipt when it starts working you can get a target giftcard for the difference."

I would like the app to make people just a tad more lazier. I hate searching through all of the food items to see what's discounted. Just have a single food bar code and if I happen to buy something that is discounted then great. Do this for categories with 100+ items. I just want to stomp my phone when my wife asks me to search her cartwheel app while we are shopping.

I would like the app to make people just a tad more lazier. I hate searching through all of the food items to see what's discounted. Just have a single food bar code and if I happen to buy something that is discounted then great. Do this for categories with 100+ items. I just want to stomp my phone when my wife asks me to search her cartwheel app while we are shopping.
Scanning the barcode is easier than searching, but I agree they really should just do X% off all market pantry grocery or something like that. One thing I really hate is two or three different offers for different target brands. So you might have 10% off archer farms chips and 10% off simply balanced chips but they are separate offers even though those are both target brands. This happens often and it's annoying because those take up more space in your cartwheel than is really necessary.

One limit I hate is that cartwheel will only apply to 4 items per offer, what ends up happening is they come to guest service pissed and we just return/re-sell it for them, and the cartwheel will take it off. You can do separate transactions to get around this as well, there just isn't a point to it. Only things that the 4 item limit should apply to are high ticket items, the limit should be raised to something like 10 for normal offers.

Scanning does not always work. Ive seen this in H&B. Q-Tips did show up as an offer, but rang up correctly. It was part of a larger offer of 5% off beauty products.

I agree on the 4 limit thing. Many people buy more than 4 cans of vegetables, yogurt, or pet food cans.

I like any apparel discounts. Targets clothes are really disposable and poorly made so its nice to get them cheaply. I pay way more than target prices for decent clothes, but I balk at 22 dollars for a target flannel shirt that I know only has one good wear before it becomes a part of my cleaning the house wardrobe... I love their trendy pieces, but they're just too $$ for the quality! So more mossimo or merona or denizen discounts on the regular, or even just 30% off apparel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back