Archived When do I start!?[resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at my schedule online and I noticed this...

I'm not sure if I should go to sleep ASAP or if it'll be okay to stay up tonight.

Attachments

• work.png
    work.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 47
I dunno about you but our security almost never go by the MyTime schedule.
For the most part it's accurate but every now and then it'll change during the week without warning. We keep the actual schedule in the AP office but I completely forgot to check it. D:

Nevermind, haha! I called the store and I found out there was an option for team members.

My etl picked up and told me I close xD
Stupid me .

I called the store and I found out there was an option for team members.

What does this mean?

I'm not sure if all stores are the same but when I called the automated machine first offered me the Spanish option. Shortly after I got a message saying the store was closed and to call back at 8, when we open, then about 20 seconds after that I was told vendors and team members should stay on the line. And BAM, someone picked up.

I'm not sure if all stores are the same but when I called the automated machine first offered me the Spanish option. Shortly after I got a message saying the store was closed and to call back at 8, when we open, then about 20 seconds after that I was told vendors and team members should stay on the line. And BAM, someone picked up.

When the robot answers the phones, hit 0, wait a second, then hit 0 again... it will kick you to the operator

My AP never actually follows his posted schedule. He's always scheduled 8-4:45 but frequently will come in when he thinks known shoplifters might be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back