Archived Red & Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a special coupon for TM this year like previous years? Or is the $10 off from the Fitting Room (for guest) the only thing?

Guest services should have a sheet with the $10 Barcode to scan for employees.

Guests haven't been asking me for help all week. I even wear my red polo, name tag, ask CIHYFS and I still get ignored by guests.

It's awesome so far but I know our vibe score will suffer.

I know alot of TM's aren't wearing Mossimo's ( or any brand of target brand) I see Jeans with holes all over the place etc and honestly the etls really don't care because I saw one ETL wearing black acid wash jeans and I haven't seen those at our store lol.

We have a black acid wash jegging. It could be that, maybe

im too drunk/lazy to do laundry and my mossis are filthy from 3 days this week, im going to wear some old navy jeans ive had for 10 years in tommorow and see what happens 0_0

im too drunk/lazy to do laundry and my mossis are filthy from 3 days this week, im going to wear some old navy jeans ive had for 10 years in tommorow and see what happens 0_0

The further from soft lines you are the better. If you don't work with the clothes all day no really knows for sure.

I kind of wish I'd bought those bright crayon colored skinny jeans a couple years ago...red jeans would be fun...

Its on Redwire That Denim will be on the cover of the Aug 9-15 ad. As such Team Members are encouraged to wear Target rand Jeans that week. Per Redwire Leaders should be mentioning all of this in Huddles this current week.

Its on Redwire That Denim will be on the cover of the Aug 9-15 ad. As such Team Members are encouraged to wear Target rand Jeans that week. Per Redwire Leaders should be mentioning all of this in Huddles this current week.

Thank you for this. I chased my gstl down to ask him to check red wire and sure enough! There it was! And now my store is participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back