MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Unless one of these "dedicated" devices is used open to close, than it should not be dedicated. The only role that should be dedicated is the LOD and GSTL/GSA. Why let a device sit idol when someone can be using it.

We were told in huddle about a month ago, ,,everyone who has a MyDevice has to sign for it, if not it's corrective action. ASANTS? ???

I'll ask this again,,,we have been told there is an identified issue with the MyDevice not back stocking correctly, we are not allowed to use them for this purpose,,,,as the product is not being located. ASANTS???

Unless one of these "dedicated" devices is used open to close, than it should not be dedicated. The only role that should be dedicated is the LOD and GSTL/GSA. Why let a device sit idol when someone can be using it.

Why have someone from flow use it for the first 2-4 hours until it is almost dead, and then hand it over to pricing with a low battery as they start their shift. We keep ours on a charger on our desk, and while people do use it AFTER we are gone, or on the weekend.. it is hours from Mon-Fri 8am-430. Its gonna stay that way too until they can give us portable battery packs or better battery life.

I'll ask this again,,,we have been told there is an identified issue with the MyDevice not back stocking correctly, we are not allowed to use them for this purpose,,,,as the product is not being located. ASANTS???

My backroom refuses to use them and says there is an issue. I backstocked for 4 hours with one the other day though. It is a little slower because you have to wait until the spinning circle is done (75% of everyones peoblems) instead of scanning and placing really fast.. but everything ive done is located just fine.

My backroom refuses to use them and says there is an issue. I backstocked for 4 hours with one the other day though. It is a little slower because you have to wait until the spinning circle is done (75% of everyones peoblems) instead of scanning and placing really fast.. but everything ive done is located just fine.

Would it be possible (if you can remember anything you backstocked) to check the next day and see if it really is located?

Yeah if you scan the product you know you backstocked, hit the name of the product (in blue) and look at the backroom locations. If your location isnt listed (you can check instantly) it didnt work properly.

Yeah if you scan the product you know you backstocked, hit the name of the product (in blue) and look at the backroom locations. If your location isnt listed (you can check instantly) it didnt work properly.
I've done that, and it does show its there, yet we are told it's dropping out somehow due to the use if the MyDevice.

I've done that, and it does show its there, yet we are told it's dropping out somehow due to the use if the MyDevice.
Tell them to slow their ass down. Scanning the product barcode and then the LOC barcode before it has time to react, no it won't work correctly. I have had 0 issues back stocking with a iPod. In fact I prefer it.

I Always back stock in the details screen so I can smart STO and to see immediately that it's in a location. The iPod will stay in Details until you touch the product name and go back to the main screen.

When truck push is done and I have free time I always back stock with a my device because there are not enough PDAs. My tl etl and Stl all know we use them for back stocking and I have not been told of any problems.

I like using the mydevice for backstocking ever since subt was removed from rf apps. Just makes it quicker to condense poorly bs items, that being said when the mydevice works having to fiddle for it for 5 mins just is a waste and unsure if you can reset the accumulator with it.

I like using the mydevice for backstocking ever since subt was removed from rf apps. Just makes it quicker to condense poorly bs items, that being said when the mydevice works having to fiddle for it for 5 mins just is a waste and unsure if you can reset the accumulator with it.
You can. STOW, then TAKE9999 it will ask how many is left and input QTY and it's good to go.

I really hope batch pulling is a priority behind stability. Not having a PDA is really becoming bothersome. I'm often hesitant to backstock stuff I know sells well because odds are, it won't get pulled until it's researched regardless of capacity.

I Always back stock in the details screen so I can smart STO and to see immediately that it's in a location. The iPod will stay in Details until you touch the product name and go back to the main screen.

^This.

I almost always have a mydevice anytime I'm backstocking and so long as you have it on the details screen you can see immediately if it successfully stowed the item. I've never had any issue with it.

^This.

I almost always have a mydevice anytime I'm backstocking and so long as you have it on the details screen you can see immediately if it successfully stowed the item. I've never had any issue with it.
But people are claiming it becomes unlocated on its own later on.

I've heard that at my store too.

But people are claiming it becomes unlocated on its own later on.

I've heard that at my store too.
You have to make sure it gets updated you can interrupt the sto by scanning anything else. Sto speed is inconsistent and there is no confirmation beep so you have to watch and make sure the item gets stoed before you scan another item.

Yes, that is what I'm told. My LOG ETL, and TL, say it's a glitch in the MyDevice, myself, I feel it's operator error.
It is a glitch in the system. Group Ops put at end to myDevice back stocking and pulling throughout my whole group.

Back