To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one TM...had I had some of Red's degreaser and space in her cooler, you would have been a goner tonight.

A little off topic but does anyone here watch Orange is the New Black?
The lady that runs the kitchen goes by the name "Red" so seeing someone reference Red has now taken on new meaning, lol
And Red on the show would totally get people with degreaser, I'm sure!

Sorry they suckered you into quitting your other job to work in our pharmacy..... Your Starbucks hours will increase greatly in the coming months.

It is nice to see a tech with "experience" treated like crap too, I don't feel so picked on.

To that one TM...
You really have to ask me why they keep switching you into the fitting room on slow nights? Maybe if you would actually do your zone instead of wandering around and chatting with friends the TLs and ETL would keep you on the zone.

trying very hard to explain this one, without really explaining it.....to those 2 ETL's who made the store, and me personally, look like fools....screw you. The last 2 shifts have upped my desire to get the hell out of dodge with me really, really disliking (don't like using the word hate) 90-95% of my co-workers

to the 2 operators who are getting more hours than me right now, WTH? Nobody, and I mean nobody, can figure that one out.

Oh, and more kudos to management for screwing everybody (so far that have talked to me) over in the review process...morale was low but is now in the crapper. Can't wait to suffer through mine....though mine is always delayed.

To the GSA and ETL-HR, shut up. Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP. Goodness. You two are usually pretty bad by yourselves but MyTime wanted us to suffer this morning. I swear it was rare to have a single moment of silence on the walkie and even then the two of you would muck that up. The GSA actually had been talked to before about clogging the airwaves.

I swear that these two love to talk and to hear themselves talk.

To the folks in the Electronic Dept (and that includes the Target mobile guys) you are awesome.

You made intelligent recommendations, made sure I paid the lowest possible price for what I needed (even stopped ringing things up and going to look for something that was better and cheaper), you helped me set it up and you made sure everything was completely working before I walked out the door.

I wish I'd got a survey because I would have cranked it up to 11.

To the entire Guest Service team: If you don't want carts full of random crap to mysteriously appear behind the service desk, then stop giving us carts of random crap and telling us they're sorted re-shop. The whole not-using-Smart-Sort thing is really starting to get old.

To that one ETL: The leadership expectation regarding communication is called Communicates Effectively, not Communicates Excessively. Please stop talking.

I love being the one that everybody says, "this goes no farther than you and me," to....and I shall leave it at that. Interesting intel I am getting though :).
TTOTM....get that stick out of your hiney and start doing your job without the attitude.

To that one transfer TM, when you asked me "Is there any particular way you like to do the CAFs?" my heart fluttered with sheer joy. Not because I am particularly anal about who pulls what, but just the fact that you asked made me like you immediately.

To that OTHER BR TM, I see what you're doing when you grab a three-tier and make a beeline for dry grocery at the top of every hour. C'mon honey, the freezer and coolers aren't that bad.

To the corporate buyers of frozen and meat, lay off. We have more freight in our coolers now than we did for 4th quarter.

I dont remember a time when our Freezer wasnt packed. The worst is when we have the TGIF items on the endcap and they send us a pallet full and we barely sell any

To the corporate buyers of frozen and meat, lay off. We have more freight in our coolers now than we did for 4th quarter.

I dont remember a time when our Freezer wasnt packed. The worst is when we have the TGIF items on the endcap and they send us a pallet full and we barely sell any
I finished my tasks early one day, and locu'd most of the freezers, pushed some of it and had some much more room after i rebackstocked all of it.

To that one cart attendant who NCNS'd: **** you.

To the LOD: Did you have to wait until it was starting to rain to call a cart blitz?

Only thing worse than toweling off the carts was discovering that the towels were merely wadded up on a shelf from last time & were a moldy mess :p

Makes me glad I live in a desert, although the 100+ degree heat all summer does not >_>

TTOTM

it is not my problem that you do not get the hours you want, and are mad at me because I DO. I Have open availability.. You may work just as hard as the rest of the team but dont complain that you are getting a certain amount of hours.. then when you get more, complain that its too much because you have school. Especially when you can only work your boyfriends shift so you only take one car and our TL is already going out of their way to work around your schedule. I know you think your other store was better but I dont want to hear it on a daily basis. Because I love my store and my coworkers.. and just because they dont kiss your butt for you like your old one did.. OH WELL!!

To, whoever was in charge of this decision, it makes no sense for one person to make the schedule for the whole store. Before, the dept etl was doing schedules. Our etl started doing it a few months ago. He doesn't know enough to do it. He's putting weak fitting room people in the fitting room on weekends. So, I keep getting switched in on days I'm scheduled on the floor. I don't hate the fitting room, but I was mentally prepared for the sales floor and then was cooped up in that tiny space after a week attendant left. On Saturday, I walked in to 3 carts of unsorted and it was busy! I never got caught up. Also, fitting room leaving at 8 makes 0 sense. Once they leave, reshop accumulates in the fitting room, and at guest services so we're never caught up.

Ugh. I'm just sick of this whole everyone works a mid day shift scheduling trend.

On a positive note, though, to tonight's *lod, I feel better about my day when I see you doing the same stuff us TMs do. Especially the backup cashiering because we all loathe it so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back