To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I shouldn't let a stupid bad company like Target get to me. I also know that I shouldn't care so much. I wish I could be completely apathetic. I'd say I'm maybe 10 to 15 percent apathetic at Target. I'd love to get up to 50 percent but even though I hate this job, I have obligations and bills to deal with.

If the TL isn't a senior TL, they may not know of there are any hours available to give out for people to stay late. Thus an ETL, or preferably the LOD who is in charge for the day hand out any extra hours as people ask (or as they ask based on need). Sometimes the LOD gives me the heads up to tell anyone who might be interested that there are hours available...but many times they don't. I cannot stand when people ask me as the GSA to go chase down the LOD to see if they can stay late. If they want the hours so badly, they can do the leg work themselves.

If the TL isn't a senior TL, they may not know of there are any hours available to give out for people to stay late. Thus an ETL, or preferably the LOD who is in charge for the day hand out any extra hours as people ask (or as they ask based on need). Sometimes the LOD gives me the heads up to tell anyone who might be interested that there are hours available...but many times they don't. I cannot stand when people ask me as the GSA to go chase down the LOD to see if they can stay late. If they want the hours so badly, they can do the leg work themselves.
Honestly, I feel that if I approach my Tl and ask hey, such and such isn't done may I stay longer....they should have no issue asking an lod . Takes a few seconds to go over the walkie and ask...or hell ask the Lod where they are located and I will go ask them.

I just think it's funny how inventory is 3 days away and I can't even find one deep sticker or black marker in the backroom. And trust me, I looked every possible place they would be. I looked in receiving by the dock, the favorite hiding places, the fixture room, price change area, the area with the nets that hold the pull clips and nothing.

And no, I'm not gonna go up to clerical and scramble to look for them while I'm pulling a full shopping cart of shite that was back stocked at 11am that I'm pulling at 12pm. You're a leader. You lead.

From now on, if I know it's regurgitated back stock, it will stay as back stock. It's pointless to put a green pull clip on it and push it to the line where team members will either say "hey this is flow team, I'm not working it" or "well I'm gonna work but it probably won't go out". An hour later, maybe a handful of items were removed from it.

I just think it's funny how inventory is 3 days away and I can't even find one deep sticker or black marker in the backroom. And trust me, I looked every possible place they would be. I looked in receiving by the dock, the favorite hiding places, the fixture room, price change area, the area with the nets that hold the pull clips and nothing.
:eek:

TTOTM, I don't know who is doing this, but if the bathroom door is locked, there is a prrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeettty good chance that it is occupied. Shaking the handle and knocking every 10 seconds will not magically unlock it. In fact, I may wash my hands three or four times, thoroughly.

Yeah, I can't stand that. I hate being in the restroom in the backroom and having someone rattling on the handle and thinking that it's going to open for them when someone is in there. Wait your turn or go to the front.

Hey at least you have a bathroom with a lock that works. Our TSC bathroom has a sign that's pretty much "Knock first please because the lock/handle that just got replaced doesn't seem to be working, FYI."

To whoever, decides the prices on sale items....Why in the world would you put canned cat food on sale...for only 4 cents off the normal price. Do you realize the amount of time it took to put all those signs ....not to mention someone had to sort them etc...all of that for 4cents off....

To the person who is in charge of msc men's socks, thank you for creating that sock with the ruler on it. It brought a funny dirty thought to my mind.. "Why would anyone need a ruler on a sock? .....ohhhh" and that's how it occurred in my head along with an image. Stupid and childish, but still, thanks for the gift of laughter.

To that one TL, thank you for finally seeing my side of things. I feel like we're finally actually on the same team... For now.

To that one TM: If I hadn't seen what you did from my FA counter, I wouldn't have believed it.
The SLTL & other SLTMs were looking for you since you didn't have a walkie so they called out over the walkie to anyone nearby to have you go to the FR.
I saw what I THOUGHT was a child sitting at the bottom in the middle of a round rack texting (saw the screen glo). Imagine my surprise when the 'child' crawled out & it was YOU, looking around to see if anyone was watching as you pocketed your phone. WTF?!
The SLTL didn't believe it - at first - until AP pulled up video of that area.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that convo.....

TTOT: You are arrogant, bossy, and catty. Stop acting like you are in charge of me. Your opinion of other TMs doesn't impress me. Quit complaining so much. There are plenty of other people who want a job more than you need one and would be happy to have YOURS. You're 17 and your back hurts so much you have to have a stool at the register? I'm mildly concerned you have a degenerative disease with all the complaints you have. Maybe you should get that checked out. Then again, maybe you should just stfu and do your job.

To the backroom opener, please look at your schedule every week. It's not my responsibility to tell you what time you're leaving. Just because you're usually scheduled 6am to 230pm does not mean you are always scheduled 6am to 230pm. You are scheduled 6am to 2pm this week. Don't just assume that you're working 6am to 230pm every week. Sometimes, cuts are made from week to week. Be an adult and check the schedule every week. And when I ask you if you're leaving at 2pm or 230pm and it's 130pm, don't wait until 2pm to go up to clerical and look at the schedule and then come back, and be like "I'm leaving at 2pm". Have you ever heard of EHR and mytime and did you know that you can use that on any computer at Target(well most of the computers)? Be an adult and check your schedule every week.
If only I was in charge of the backroom, you would freakin' hate me.

Hey at least you have a bathroom with a lock that works. Our TSC bathroom has a sign that's pretty much "Knock first please because the lock/handle that just got replaced doesn't seem to be working, FYI."
Have you put in a MySupport Service Request for your SFT?

That's way above my pay grade, but I'm assuming top people are working on it as we speak.

That's way above my pay grade, but I'm assuming top people are working on it as we speak.
Don't be to sure. Ask a leader to put it in, or ask your SFT to show you how. We love getting service requests, and ANY team member can fill one out. Without a service request, we can't order parts or do work on anything in the store, and there are times that we forget about stuff that has been broken for a while. Service requests are the way to get stuffed fixed!

I've asked SFT to show me how to put in a service request for years and he refuses to do it. I don't really care about service requests anymore. If some dummy from the flow team or backroom team breaks the crown or steals a fuse from the wave(yes that has happened at the abomination of a store where I work), tough dung. I'm not gonna stress out over that crap. If it's broke, your problem. Not mine. I will use a ladder if necessary or just say " it we'll do it live, radio edit it we'll do it live, I'll write it and we'll do it live, radio edit thing sucks".

TTOTM you've worked here for what six or nine months and you've already been to talent day. You are going to be the fourth quarter TL over toys and sporting goods. How? Why? I just don't get it. You suck at leading the zone because no one can ever find you. Texting on the SF is supposed to be a no-no. Also, the questions you ask on the walkie really make me wonder...
"Do we have layaway?"
"Do we have slip covers for furniture?"
And my favorite,
"Do we have fish, like, um, pet fish?"
Seriously?
It's going to be interesting cause you call out about once a week. smh...

Sft3, I have done a workbench request for the lock at tsc restroom needs to be fixed, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back