To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, Flow does do some things wrong but they have the biggest and hardest normal TM job in the store.

You can make the argument that most positions are the hardest. The fact that flow never deal with guests makes it one of the easiest for many people depending on their skillset.

I'm on Flow and I deal with guests every single day that I work, as does everyone else on my team. The idea that Flow never has to deal with guests is a myth.

TTOTM- Having 4 of your friends come in and apply for red cards at your register (& get denied on purpose so they can apply again) every month or so is pretty sketchy.

I don't have any issue with having your friends come to apply for cards, that only makes sense.
But how do they get denied on purpose?
Or do they know they don't qualify already?
I'm pretty sure that they put something like $100 for yearly income so they wouldn't qualify. I really don't care much either but the fact that the same people come in every month make me feels like there is a rule against that.

TTOTM- Having 4 of your friends come in and apply for red cards at your register (& get denied on purpose so they can apply again) every month or so is pretty sketchy.

I don't have any issue with having your friends come to apply for cards, that only makes sense.
I'm pretty sure that they put something like $100 for yearly income so they wouldn't qualify. I really don't care much either but the fact that the same people come in every month make me feels like there is a rule against that.

It's cute but I've got to think it's going to catch up with them pretty quick.

second time he's done it. I've caught on but the ETL's haven't yet

My Flow TL is actually quite good with guests, the flow team however is hilarious, we will be open and Ipods will be at full blast.

It has been 8 months and I have yet to hear a Flow TM even say a word on a Walkie.

Yeah, they won't respond to anything on a Walkie, but they still insist on taking half of them. Go figure.

And no, most of the flow team doesn't help guests at my store, either. They will find another TM and tell them to help the guest...but they will never do anything beyond that. Any time I am on the salesfloor when flow is there, it happens to me a few times.

I hope they are at least putting in their own SSN. They might as well hurt their own credit scores by constantly applying for cards. If they are faking the info, that's fraud and even worse.

To management at my store: Does the height of the sidecaps really fucking matter. Do you honestly think that our visitors are going to be coming in with a tape measure and be like "hmm no these aren't the right height you fail."
Per my DTL, sidecaps must be set at the lowest notch. She and the group leader would rather have the shelves on an endcap all weirdly spaced out (really big gaps between some, barely any space between others) than move a sidecap up one notch. I will just never understand some things.

We have a GSA who does this. When numbers are down and she is in charge she brings in her sisters lisence and tries to open a credit card. Then goes to another cashier and tries to open a debit card with her sisters check and lisence. Sometimes she will try it with her brothers info too. It never seemed ethical to me.. Now I see its not.

If I saw a cashier do that I'd not be impressed, if I saw a GSA do that, I suspect they'd be fired on the spot as I'd report it to the LOD. The cashier might not know better, the GSA I refuse to give such a break.

We have a GSA who does this. When numbers are down and she is in charge she brings in her sisters lisence and tries to open a credit card. Then goes to another cashier and tries to open a debit card with her sisters check and lisence. Sometimes she will try it with her brothers info too. It never seemed ethical to me.. Now I see its not.
that is credit card fraud, and grounds for immediate termintion. report to your ap and etl ge.

To that one TM...sorry your ride fell through...but no, I can't give you a ride home. You're too much of a creeper. Sorry.

TTOETL I'm glad your last day was last week. I'm not going to miss you or your fake smile and your constant lies. Good riddance

To the ETLs and STL at my store, can you please start punishing and/or terminating team members that consistently refuse to work on Saturdays and Sundays? 5 call outs on Saturday and 5 today. That is pathetic. Please start breaking some arms. Yeah, I said start breaking some arms. We have moved past the point of just twisting arms. And if people don't show up, can you at least call in a stupid flow team member to work some pulls? I'm sure one of those dummies would love to get some extra hours.

To the backroom TL, why did you schedule the new guy from only 11am to 5pm on a Sunday? I didn't get to take my lunch until 549pm. I also had to do the 4pm and 5pm CAF pulls by myself because he had to work precious pulls on the floor and then was gone by 5pm. Please learn how to make a schedule.

To the team members that are consistently not showing up on the weekends to work, you are pieces of shit and one of the reasons why the store I work sucks ass so much. Please quit or get fired. And let's be grown ups for a minute. You work in retail and are minions. You are expected to work Saturday and Sunday in retail. You are not special. You are not a unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

To the dummy backroom team member that back stocked BB02 in chemicals, you are an idiot and if I find out which one of you dumbasses did it, I'm gonna give you a stare of death. Do you even look at your PDA when you back stock? So stupid and lazy. If I was the team lead in backroom, each one of you would be working at least on backroom day shift per week. Some of you buttheads would be closing at least one weekend per month. Be grateful I'm not the team lead.

To all the TMs who help with the CAF push,

Thank you so so so much. I know you guys have your own stuff you have to get done and pushing isn't the most fun thing in the world but I really appreciate it. Without your help the entire logistics process would be grinding to a halt and we can't really afford that at this time of the year.

To my new ETL-GE: You may be excited now, but you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Let's see if you're still enamored with Big Red come January.

To that one TM: We all appreciate that you're answering phone calls, but it would be really great if you'd let us know on the walkie so we don't run back there to find out you already picked up the call. COMMUNICATION.

To whoever decided to switch our phone system last year: I invite you to spend the rest of your life in a fiery furnace. Ever since we switched from the 33 system to the 2280 system, we've had so many problems with our red phones.

To my new TL - I am absolutely thrilled to have you in my workcenter and the changes are already being picked up on by everyone in the store. Thanks for caring about us.

TTLOD - Your interest in not only developing me but also your treatment of me as a regular person is amazing and completely unexpected. I had heard really great things from you from other people at our store but I hadn't worked closely with you much and it means a ton to me.

To my grocery team: you guys rock! I know it's been a long six months to get everything to where it's at now, but you are all awesome. Thank you for sticking it out while I found people that were worthwhile. I know it was hard being understaffed. Believe me, I know. But those few months of adjusting the truck process and basically starting from scratch with a brand new team in grocery has really paid off. I know I've told you this before, but grocery is the highlight of every visit we have and it is due to you 6 guys working your butts off everyday! Thank you taking in more responsibility and ownership. It's allowed me to work odd shifts so that I can actually try to finish school. You guys are the best.

To my current STL: I appreciate that you are so consistent. I don't feel pulled in a million different directions every single day anymore since you arrived. Thank you for trusting me to run my business. Thank you for still checking in with me and letting me know that you do notice wins and opportunities in my departments. Thank you for being a leader that I can trust.

To a few other people in my store: Thanks for banding together to get things done. Let's aim for buy in from the rest of the team and we will be solid going into Q4!

Last edited:
TTOTM. I keep the freezer and cooler backstocked, zoned and the out of dates pulled. Hell, I even sweep the floor in there and mop it. I do this on my own....no one tells me to do it...I don't get extra hours for it ...and have only been thanked for it twice . So, I don't see why its asking so damn much to push what you pull. I am so tired of you pulling in the freezer and throwing the merchandise on the floor. I come in the next day and I have to clean up behind you. STOP IT !

TTOTM I can always count on you to make me laugh and always feel like I can vent to you. You are an amazing Team Member . I hate that you feel under appreciated by a certain Sr Tl, and etls. I wish that I could change that for you.

I appreciate that you're helping out by filling endcaps, it really makes my job easi- Wait. Where are the labels? The label holders? The whole system we use to show what's here and why? You're just moving things around so it looks full? That's not helping, that's creating more work for later. And you get paid more than me while you're doing this?

To my favorite ETL: NO, DON'T GO! You are a beacon of happiness and sanity in a sea of indifferent LODs. I know your new opportunity is amazing for you but please just work for Target forever instead. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back