To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: Wow. Some of the things you say out loud are just... wow. How are you not noticing the looks of astonishment you're getting from people?
Ok, I'm going to give you some advice. It was a great suggestion you had at the huddle when you blurted out "just hire more people and we won't have these problems", but the LOD was in the middle of saying something and it really wasn't the time to make that comment. The death glare he gave you for a second seemed to go completely unnoticed by you.
Also, maybe don't complain about how the ETLs don't do enough work... to an ETL. And definitely don't tell the ETL that he should clean out the fridge because "it really stinks in there".
Also, saying a TM is annoying and talks too much... in front of that TM... at the huddle, is also a bad idea.
Socially impaired much?

To that one gstl. I'm am SO glad you aren't in tomorrow and I don't have to look at your face.
How sad it is that I look at her schedule too when the schedule is posted.

I have one GSA where I will check the next day's grid, just hoping I don't have to work with her. 90% of the time I will & I have to mentally prepare for her mood swings.

Last edited:
TTOTM:

I honestly like the smell of your perfume/body spray/whatever it is you use. But you really do not need to use the amount you do. The entire time you are working I can tell where you are before I see you. And I can tell where you've been in the last hour. Moderation sweetie.

TTOTL:

I am really sad you are leaving, more than you'll ever know. Thanks for all you've done for me during your time here.

TTOTM: Listen, I know you "hate everyone" but that's no reason for you to always glare at me out on the floor, be a complete dick, and treat me like an idiot when I have questions about dry market/pfresh.
This is why people hate you, and then you start hating the world all over again.

To that one team member:

I was making small talk when I asked the AP "what do you mean by busy" after s/he replied to my "How's your day going". I know what the word "busy" means, but I don't know what AP does on a daily basis. I'm not up at the front lanes where s/he generally is.

Either way, that didn't warrant you, ever-so-subtly, saying "What the f*ck, he don't know what 'busy' means?". I realize that your day wasn't going well, and that you were very likely stressed, but grow the hell up.

TTOTM: Thank god you finally put in your two weeks. I don't hate you as much as pretty much every one else does, but I think that's only because I don't work directly with you. I did hat how lazy you are, always standing around with that vacant stare and open mouth, and last week did you really think it was a good idea to turn off your walkie less than thirty minutes after the STL herself brought you it so she could check up on you and your zone?
See ta, won't miss ya.

TTOTM at another Spot: Good luck with your CTL training! I hope the leadership team at your store care more about your pfresh than mine do.

TTOTL:
You are absolutely amazing. While the rest of management gives zero recognition, you are the one to thank every TM that works for you. After every shift we work with you, you personally thank us for everything we do and use our name to let us know you appreciate us. I wish I could make you understand how much we love hearing a thank you, and we appreciate you more than you'll ever know. Thank you for being you, and for making us happy on a daily basis.

To that one operator: I don't know who peed in your Cheerios, but there's really no need to get nasty when announcing phone calls.

200_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back