To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETL-SF/GE- You are by far the best boss I have ever had. I don't know how our store got so lucky to get you to replace our old ETL, but thank you for always being great to work with and actually acknowledging the fact that the softlines team can handle making decisions about how to handle a rough night in softlines instead of just barking orders at us. We really love the fact that you let us decide what is going to work best and let us just do our thing.

To whomever designed the packages for Up&Up school supplies:

FUCK YOU!

Why did you find it necessary to use almost identical looking packaging for similar items but with different DPCIs? I lost count of how many times I had filled up a waco with an item I was backstocking, only to realize it was actually 2+ different items. That's what I get for assuming if it's rubber banded together, someone else surely already made sure it was all the same item... (thanks POG team).

I'm looking at you, you DAMN RULED AND UNRULED 3x5 CARDS, binder dividers, and envelopes.

Another thing about my previous post, I also left the hanger box completely full with hangers about to fall out of the box and one of the balers was full too. Both balers were full but I only made one bale. The baler that I didn't change out had been full since Saturday night which means it probably wasn't change until Monday morning. My days of making two bales in the same day are over. One is my limit. Besides, one of the lazy ass morning backroom team members could have made a bale but didn't want to do so. No accountability but fuck it because I don't give a shit anymore. I also left the broom and dust pan out in the open so someone might have jacked that. It's usually hidden behind the hanger box because people will steal it and not return it. Oh well. Just sad that you have to do that. You have to hide a broom and dust pan because people will take it and not return it.

I WANT TWO BALERS. It would make things much easier because then the lazy idiots would have another baler to put their cardboard in instead of filling the cages making it so minors have nowhere to put their cardboard.

There are some TMs I would gladly let jump off the bridge... I mean stop wait no please dont...

DS0NaR2.jpg

TTOTM: you are not a team lead, and I have every right to tell you no.

what if you told them to jump off a bridge? :D sorry I had to be a smart ass!
Then they better find a damn bridge! :cool:

Just for the record, this particular TM questions being told what to do, no matter who tells them. It doesn't matter if it's another TM, the TL, or the ETL. But when the ETL says, "TM X is in charge," regardless of whether they are a TL or not, if they tell you to do something (which you should already be doing as you've been told MULTIPLE times), you do it, you don't try and find every excuse under the sun NOT to!"

Last edited:
Ha. Last Thanksgiving, a bunch of us went to go for a break and watched one woman from flow take an entire tray out of the store to bring home. Another went out to the floor, bought Tupperware, and then filled 8 containers and left.

I'm sorry. If your family is struggling at home, say something. I would have no problem buying (hell, PREPARING) an entire meal for them. But don't take the only food some team members will have access to for a while. It's not yours.
We had one who tried to walk out with a CASE of outdated cheezits that were put in the break room. She was stopped before she got out & told she could take 2 boxes.

A few weeks ago, there was a bunch of outdated stuff put in the break room. I grabbed a package of cookies to take to the pharmacy after my break & was asked where I was taking them. I was walking behind another TM who had a BAG full, yet I was questioned about 1 package???

So what is Spot's official rule on QMOS'ed food in the BR? My STL doesn't allow it.

That kinda sounds like whoever's ordering products needs to rethink their ordering numbers.

As long as there's not a crap-ton in the breakroom during a visit, it's pretty much ASANTS.
Re: ordering - it's a fine line between keeping it fresh & full vs what sells.
One week, crackers may sit until they're going out-of-date; next week, coldfront>soups>crackers & you're all blown out.

TTOTL: You're a good guy and a good TL, but damn, do the word unrealistic expectations mean anything to you?

I may be Flow for the first half of my shift, but once I transition over to backroom I have an entirely new list of shit I have to get done before the end of the night. You not planning ahead and only having two people push all of pfresh and freezer does NOT mean I'm to drop everything I'm doing and finish what didn't get done.

I'm sorry, but I simply don't have the time.

To that overnight team leader: So I was unfairly criticizing the overnight team members for over-pushing merchandise , but I recently found out that it was YOU who was telling them to push everything out. You know, I understand that you're in a rush to push stuff out and backstocking takes extra time, but you're making things a lot more difficult for the daytime team. If an aisle isn't ptm, DO NOT tell team members to push everything out if it doesn't fit.

And to that one ETL: You told me I can't take a certain day off during 4th quarter because it's blacked out, but no one's bitching about when you hid 2 chairs in the backroom that were on clearance last week, which is against company policy. If I can't take a certain day off, that's fine, but don't pretend like the rules don't apply to you.

Sorry, I feel like ranting tonight.

TTOETL-AP: Congratulations on the promotion. It's great that corporate has recognized how good you've been doing and promoting you to investigator.
You will be missed.
You're an awesome person to work for, you're always in a good mood, or at least put your best face forward, you never treat people unfairly, you always try to accommodate our schedules, and explain why when you can't, and are always supportive of new ideas.
I know the entire store team will miss you and you've always been listed as one of everyone's ETL, which I imagine is rare for an AP, and no matter how good your trainee and replacement are, it be hard for him to fill your shoes.
And, I suppose, and I've only realised this after you told us in AP that you're leaving and being promoted, that I will miss you on a personal level. I wish you the best in your future, both with Target and beyond.

TTOFAT (Food Ave Team): Quit rolling your eyes when I tell you a guest has been waiting for quite a bit at Pizza Hut while you gossip amongst yourselves by the soda machine. I wish you the slowest service when you're eating out.

To that overnight team leader: So I was unfairly criticizing the overnight team members for over-pushing merchandise , but I recently found out that it was YOU who was telling them to push everything out. You know, I understand that you're in a rush to push stuff out and backstocking takes extra time, but you're making things a lot more difficult for the daytime team. If an aisle isn't ptm, DO NOT tell team members to push everything out if it doesn't fit.

YES. A MILLION TIMES YES. I am having the SAME problem at my store. I saw someone doing it last night while I was doing go backs and politely asked them not to. They actually had the nerve to complain to their TL and he backed them up. What the hell? I just shook my head and went home. As if properly zoning to planogram wasn't difficult enough with the amount of hours they give us and the amount of guest traffic, now I have to deal with other TMs making my job harder too.

YES. A MILLION TIMES YES. I am having the SAME problem at my store. I saw someone doing it last night while I was doing go backs and politely asked them not to. They actually had the nerve to complain to their TL and he backed them up. What the hell? I just shook my head and went home. As if properly zoning to planogram wasn't difficult enough with the amount of hours they give us and the amount of guest traffic, now I have to deal with other TMs making my job harder too.
A couple days ago I zoned Ziploc bags and Tupperware to Plano and I brought back 3 full flats of backstock. That was from only one aisle. Sure enough, that same night they started overpushing Ziploc bags again. I think I'm gonna have to bring this up with my STL.

A couple days ago I zoned Ziploc bags and Tupperware to Plano and I brought back 3 full flats of backstock. That was from only one aisle. Sure enough, that same night they started overpushing Ziploc bags again. I think I'm gonna have to bring this up with my STL.

In my store, it's towels that go through that. If people actually spend time to zone accordingly, which they don't anymore because of this, they would be bringing back tub after tub of excess towels that will, without a doubt, be coming right back out on a later CAF.

TTOTM close the fucking door to the trash compactor. As if it isn't hot enough in the backroom you have to add the smell of rotting food to the mix. It smells like ass and I don't understand why you can't shut it.

Ttotl: you clearly didn't learn a thing when the last person who pissed me off had to quit to stop losing the fight to price I'm not doing my job right and they are. You got me out of your area, which has been losing people ever since. Your attitude is noticed and plenty of my fellow tms don't appreciate your treatment of me with all I do. You're just s basic bitch and we can always replace you. After all I can do your job, and actually get it done with my eyes closed...without alienating my team or making them quit.

TTOHLTL: You're a nice guy and all, but literally no one in the store seems to think of you as a TL. You act just like a Team Member, and you don't take charge and you certainly don't lead your team. I hear that you're on your way out, which is a bummer, but if you can't do the job then you don't deserve the pay/position.

In my store, it's towels that go through that. If people actually spend time to zone accordingly, which they don't anymore because of this, they would be bringing back tub after tub of excess towels that will, without a doubt, be coming right back out on a later CAF.

I still do it with the towels. It annoys me day after day to do it but I do it anyway because I'm hoping that after backstocking 3 carts of towels every night, they'll finally get the hint. Today I did plastics and I can guarantee it will be ruined tomorrow. Oh well, I'll be enjoying my day off!

I still do it with the towels. It annoys me day after day to do it but I do it anyway because I'm hoping that after backstocking 3 carts of towels every night, they'll finally get the hint. Today I did plastics and I can guarantee it will be ruined tomorrow. Oh well, I'll be enjoying my day off!
Are they actually backstocked or pushed back out as challenge? We had our brtm just flipping the clip to challenge and having someone just go shove them back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back