To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that One GSA, GSTL, and ETL-GE: Shame on all of you! You chose a young, maybe 95 lbs soaking wet, 5 foot on a good day, to do Curbside after dark, where she has to go to the guest's car, alone!? Knowing full well that we have a large transient population that hangs out around the mall? Then all three of you blew off her concerns when she approached all of you and expressed her concern and said that she wasn't comfortable going out there alone, and then you told her to deal with it?
Bullshit. Thankfully the closing GSTL last night is competent and addressed her concerns and assigned someone else to do it. And trust me, the next time I see the ETL-HR, if the girls hasn't talked to her, I will.

To that One GSA, GSTL, and ETL-GE: Shame on all of you! You chose a young, maybe 95 lbs soaking wet, 5 foot on a good day, to do Curbside after dark, where she has to go to the guest's car, alone!? Knowing full well that we have a large transient population that hangs out around the mall? Then all three of you blew off her concerns when she approached all of you and expressed her concern and said that she wasn't comfortable going out there alone, and then you told her to deal with it?
Bullshit. Thankfully the closing GSTL last night is competent and addressed her concerns and assigned someone else to do it. And trust me, the next time I see the ETL-HR, if the girls hasn't talked to her, I will.
My store loves to let me walk to my car alone at night, cause everyone else parks beside the building not in the designated area. I always tell them when I get mugged/raped/killed I've texted my husband names of managers and they will be sued along with the company....guess who still doesn't give a flying fuck?

One of the things I hated about GSA even more than clopens was walking out by myself.
I always made sure my TMs went out in pairs but I was stuck doing reports & ETLs never walked me to my car.
Fortunately, I never looked worth messing with.

To whoever is hiring these attractive people, thanks. There was a plainclothes fine ass ap (or should I say bae p?) in today. I've never been happier to discover theft as I was today.

To the guest service team, bruhhh. Pink tags go on girl's clothing. Not only that, but if they poked a super un-neat new hole through the tag, use the dpci printed in the items. I want to train on service desk so I can catch these people in the act and look in their stupid faces when I turn them down.

My store loves to let me walk to my car alone at night, cause everyone else parks beside the building not in the designated area. I always tell them when I get mugged/raped/killed I've texted my husband names of managers and they will be sued along with the company....guess who still doesn't give a flying fuck?
I normally don't care if I have to walk alone to the train, nor does anyone usually notice... I also kind of keep my headphones in when I prob shouldn't lol. The other night when I worked a closing shift, ETL-HR, an AP TM(?) (I don't know what his position is actually) and a HL TL actually stood behind and waited with me while I waited for my brother to pick me up. That was super nice of them. Shout out to them :D

I normally don't care if I have to walk alone to the train, nor does anyone usually notice... I also kind of keep my headphones in when I prob shouldn't lol. The other night when I worked a closing shift, ETL-HR, an AP TM(?) (I don't know what his position is actually) and a HL TL actually stood behind and waited with me while I waited for my brother to pick me up. That was super nice of them. Shout out to them :D
Reminds me of this:

TToTM

Don't worry. You got a REDCard, that's good. Don't be scared. I know its weird when the LOD shouts your name through the walkie, but everything will be fine.

TTOSrGSTL:
It's official. I despise you. I've tried really hard but for the love of god you are a grown man. Quit talking sh*t like a highschool girl. I've done nothing to you and I KNOW HOW TO DO MY JOB. (I've proven this to you time and time again) YES, I know about the "$20 empowerment rule" YES, I still called an LOD up. Do you know why?? NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU WE NOT THERE AND THE SITUATION WAS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. You should know by now that I only call for help when I really, truly need it. You're just a jerk who clearly has some power issues you need to sort through. Being in a position above me (and all of the other people you pull this sh*t on) does not mean you're smarter. I really thought your leadership skills were improving but I was painfully wrong. You're still just as, if not more, unprofessional.

Sorry, ya'll I really needed to get that off my chest before I exploded.

One of the things I hated about GSA even more than clopens was walking out by myself.
I always made sure my TMs went out in pairs but I was stuck doing reports & ETLs never walked me to my car.
Fortunately, I never looked worth messing with.
I'm not, but they do this to anyone. Tiny girl who's under a hundred pounds soaking wet...who cares. I was very vocal in making sure people aren't alone. We're near a truck stop right off the highway. Perfect location for transient crime.

TTOTM: Stop. The Thanksgiving week schedule came out the other day and you spent our e.n.t.i.r.e. shift together complaining about the shifts you got. We all know seniority counts for nothing, and you are not a TL or above. As we used to say when I worked with young kids, "you get what you get and you don't get upset." So stop.

TTOETL-HR: why did you lie to me? I know I'm not one of your favorite TMs, but I asked you to do something and you seemed all for it, as do/did many of the other ETLs, SrTLs, and TLs. We had this discussion several months ago so I thought the issue was resolved. Guess I had too much faith.

TToGSA

I asked you if I could zone Bullseye's Playground because I was feeling extremely burnt out from cashiering by the 7th hour of my shift but you said no because someone else was doing it. I was totally okay with it, a little sad but it's not like there was anything else I could do. A few minutes later you came back and said you had something for me to do. You gave me a cart with a few items and sent me to the floor to pick them up to refill the endcaps in the front lane. You know it's one of the things I love doing to get away from the register for a few minutes. For the last 45 minutes of my shift you had me walking around the store picking up the things we needed and putting them on the endcaps. I felt so much better after that. Seriously, thank you.

TTOTM: please don't sit one seat away from me in a nearly empty breakroom and proceed to loudly talk on your cellphone.

To literally everyone: Please don't talk on your cellphone in the breakroom because
  1. It's obnoxious
  2. You're in the store; go outside where you can get a far better signal

To literally everyone: Please don't talk on your cellphone in the breakroom because
  1. It's obnoxious
  2. You're in the store; go outside where you can get a far better signal

We have a flow TM who comes in about 3 hours before his shift starts-- around 7PM or so-- and sits in the break room with his laptop and talks over Skype. Without headphones. With the volume at max. And he yells/talks super loudly all the time. When he's schedules, I'll walk into the break room and immediately do a 180 and take my lunch to the TL communal office area.

And the kicker is that he's a "ladies man" and doesn't censor himself at all. He always makes everyone uncomfortable when he talks about his made up conquests and goes into WAY too much detail. Really bad. And no matter what, he's never held accountable. So many people have complained to our ETL-HR and STL about it but NOTHING HAPPENS.

Last edited:
To all them Starbucks TMs

Sorry not sorry about all the TMs going up to you guys asking for "Kaitii's drink"

TTOTM: You're a lazy piece of shit. I can't believe that our leadership hasn't talked to you yet. If I performed for one minute the way you perform for the entirety of every shift, my ETL and TL would each tear me a new one. They must really like your winning yes-man personality so much they haven't noticed that you do nothing you say yes to.

TTOETL and TTOTL: Fucking do your jobs. Hold these fuckheads accountable for their shitty performance. You've already made a big show saying to the seasonal TMs that they need to step up their game or get canned, so fucking do it. Can someone. Put the fucking fear in them. Show them that they are meaningless, replaceable human garbage like everyone else at this shithole store.

TTOTM: please don't sit one seat away from me in a nearly empty breakroom and proceed to loudly talk on your cellphone.

There's a TM at my store who does this, but instead of talking on the phone, he plays videos without earphones and with the volume on full-blast. Irritates the hell out of me. Seriously, just sit somewhere else. Nobody wants to hear that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back