To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's something about the girls around here. They call everyone heifers and I have no idea why. Like once I dropped something out of a box and broke it and the female TM next to me said "You broke it you heifer!" I don't get it.

People say that here too I never understood it lol but it seems like a term of endearment which I will never understand

TTOTM. Just tell me you aren't coming to work. I don't need the acting. I don't need the play by play:
Throwing up all night = 1 absence.
24 hour flu = 1 absence.
Playing hooking = 1 absence.
Diarrhea-seriously = 1 absence.
You aren't that good an actor. Just tell me you aren't coming to work.

ttogsa- You my dear are a snobbish, immature.... You sit in the break room and talk crap about your cashiers. Not only about their work performance but about their appearance etc. You should be more careful with what you say....remember Karma doesn't wear a watch but shes always on time .

ttosrtl- Being a good leader doesn't mean you have to yell and scream. In matter of fact its the opposite. If you have to yell and scream and talk to people like they are dogs that is a reflection on your leadership skills. Only a matter of time before it catches up with you.
ttotm- Thank you so much for coming in on Sunday to help me out . You are awesome!

Our GSA's are the same way. Talk crap about cashiers/GS, performance and appearance. I am a cashier/GSTM. I wonder what they say behind my back. The GSA's aren't perfect either, make mistakes. We are all human, people make mistakes sometimes. Just don't pretend to be perfect and then ask me the non-GSA who hasn't even been there 6 months how to do their job, handle weird returns and fix Kodak issues because they don't know.
That's only the younger GSA's. The one in her 40's with kids doesn't do this crap. All the cashiers cheer when we realize we get to work with her lol.

TTOTL: You started your shift at 2:30. At 2:35 I find you in TSC at a computer with a danish and coffee. *sigh* I was supposed to clock out @2:30 but it had been a hell of a day and I needed to walk pfresh with you to go over things. Finding you just clocked in but eating and drinking irritated the crap out of me.

TTOSrTL: Thank you for making ME look bad in front of our STL for a mistake you made. Please step it up when you are LOD.

TTOGSA we hear you constantly calling for back up but when you don't shut the hell up you don't hear any of us responding.. Not to mention when we get there and there's no guests waiting.. What's the repeated "WE NEED BACK UP NOW" walkie shouts for?

Oh and when we are up there and don't grab a guest because guests are already headed over because they see our lights go on there is no need to call us idiots. You're lucky we all don't get one free slap a day because everyone was ready to kick your ass.

TToETL-SF/GE and new GSTL (yes, both of you): oh my God, get fucked. How about one of you actually status with me and give some actual fucking leadership instead of talking to me in ways where I can hear the daggers get sharpened in the background? I show up today and learn that my opening GSTL has left early, so I have no bearings of the front, only learning that I lose all but one of my cashiers at 7:15 tonight. Well, technically, all but two, but one was working our new SCO lanes and couldn't just easily hop on a regular lane. Oh, and that SCO also needed to run to service desk to assist when necessary because our SD called out and you guys didn't fucking replace them. Then, ETL, you ask me about the status of a tub of merchandise that I wasn't even aware of? Yes, really, I wasn't aware of it, no matter how much you tell me that I told you that I had the SCO cashier working on it. Well, surprise! It's 7:30 and it's not going to get done because, again, literally no one can break away, no matter how early I get to close the lanes, because I'm working with half of my normal crew as it is.

And don't tell me that "every other GSA and GSTL has these problems and works through them." I don't care if it's true. I suspect it isn't, though. I think it's a load of fucking horseshit you're throwing at me as another reason I'll be cut off in a couple of months. And, new GSTL, if you hound me one more time about checking the restrooms because our store is winning on payroll but still too cheap to schedule a cart attendant, so help me motherfucking God. And a double fuck you because I do get it done! I check the bathroom log today and our morning GSTL didn't do it at all, but my name's definitely there, and I'll fucking put money down and bet that I'll be told it's not good enough, or not often enough, or not thorough enough even though I'm trying to squeeze it in by myself with a barebones team who are already covering three bases at once at all times.

And yeah, okay, I guess I'm a failure at redcards. I legitimately don't know how the new GSTL manages to drum up so many in their shifts. Really, I don't; they're clearly good at RCs, I guess. But with all of this shit going on, I'm ready to leave. I'm not cut out for GSA. Maybe I am, but all this bullshit isn't worth this pay. I shouldn't be taking an extra 50 cents an hour to come home feeling like a fucking failure every time I have to talk to one of you two, but I am, because I've got too many plans that I fear would be upset by trying to get a new job and having to explain the time off I need in the coming months. But I can just feel that I'm somehow going to get the boot or a sudden deluge of CAs and finals before any other GSAs, even the ones who call out 55% of the time. And if I am.... well, fuck. I'd almost be okay with it at this point.

Fuck.

Are those two extra quarters worth it yet?

TTOETL I used to work with: I didn't appreciate how you treated me when I came in to shop yesterday. I went to guest service to be rung up because, as usual, the lines are backed up at the registers thanks to Target's barren payroll. You snarkily told me I couldn't check out there because "team members can't check out at guest service." Um, news flash, I haven't worked here in about 8 months now. The stupid rules against TMs doing things don't apply to me because I.fucking.quit.back.in.AUGUST. I know you've always been a nasty person even when I worked with you and you're still bitter, 8 months later, that you no longer have any control over me. So you talk to me like I'm shit, even bringing up a mistake I made OVER A YEAR AGO, in addition to still treating me like a TM, as I was checking out. The girl at GS asked me to do the survey and you bet I'm going to. Probably won't be shopping at this shitty ass store that everyone quits because it fucking sucks and is run by terrible people like yourself. Only reason I even come in anymore is to say hi to the coworkers I liked.

TTOETL I used to work with: I didn't appreciate how you treated me when I came in to shop yesterday. I went to guest service to be rung up because, as usual, the lines are backed up at the registers thanks to Target's barren payroll. You snarkily told me I couldn't check out there because "team members can't check out at guest service." Um, news flash, I haven't worked here in about 8 months now. The stupid rules against TMs doing things don't apply to me because I.fucking.quit.back.in.AUGUST. I know you've always been a nasty person even when I worked with you and you're still bitter, 8 months later, that you no longer have any control over me. So you talk to me like I'm shit, even bringing up a mistake I made OVER A YEAR AGO, in addition to still treating me like a TM, as I was checking out. The girl at GS asked me to do the survey and you bet I'm going to. Probably won't be shopping at this shitty ass store that everyone quits because it fucking sucks and is run by terrible people like yourself. Only reason I even come in anymore is to say hi to the coworkers I liked.

But think about it, as a GSA equivalent at Lowe's you probably make as much as that Beatcha makes as a TL at Spot! And you have humane work conditions! Guess karma sucks for her!

But think about it, as a GSA equivalent at Lowe's you probably make as much as that Beatcha makes as a TL at Spot! And you have humane work conditions! Guess karma sucks for her!

You're partially right, but she's an ETL so she still makes more than me. Which makes it even worse; an ETL acting this way no less. I feel for the TMs and TLs working under her because she has always been a nasty old crone.

I definitely make as much as the GSTLs I worked for, though!

TTOLeadershipTeam: Found out tonight that you have been offering my position to another TM. Luckily, my fellow TMs like me more than you, because not only did they tell me, but a few others have since threatened to walk out if I get fired. You want to replace me with someone else in cosmetics? Fine. Hopefully your new TM is willing to do reshop, zone, clean, scan, shoot outs, print labels, work truck push that Flow was unable to finish, and also respond to back-up and push CAFS because there are never enough HL TMs at any given time. Oh, and good luck trying to train a SL girl to do all of that when she's never worked HL a day in her life. It should be fun to watch.

TTOTM: THANK YOU for telling me. Like, yeah, I'm super pissed, but now I have the upper-hand. They can't be sneaky and dirty when everyone knows their plans. And everyone WILL know.

TTOtherTM: Your post to me on FB about this all was honestly super touching. I love you to bits, and even if I do get fired (still not sure for what), then at least I will have gotten some amazing friends out of it, as well as the experience of working with some of the best people ever.

ToTarget: Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

TTOLeadershipTeam: Found out tonight that you have been offering my position to another TM. Luckily, my fellow TMs like me more than you, because not only did they tell me, but a few others have since threatened to walk out if I get fired. You want to replace me with someone else in cosmetics? Fine. Hopefully your new TM is willing to do reshop, zone, clean, scan, shoot outs, print labels, work truck push that Flow was unable to finish, and also respond to back-up and push CAFS because there are never enough HL TMs at any given time. Oh, and good luck trying to train a SL girl to do all of that when she's never worked HL a day in her life. It should be fun to watch.

TTOTM: THANK YOU for telling me. Like, yeah, I'm super pissed, but now I have the upper-hand. They can't be sneaky and dirty when everyone knows their plans. And everyone WILL know.

TTOtherTM: Your post to me on FB about this all was honestly super touching. I love you to bits, and even if I do get fired (still not sure for what), then at least I will have gotten some amazing friends out of it, as well as the experience of working with some of the best people ever.

Wow that's messed up!!!

Wow that's messed up!!!

Yeah, it's definitely not pleasant. I've cycled through all the emotions by now, and I've finally settled on amusement. Like, they really thought they were going to do this without me finding out. They really don't understand the dynamic of our store, or how we all have each others' backs in even small ways.

WTF!
I'm glad to hear the rest of the store has your back, sorry to hear that that the 'leadership' are so bloody awful.
I hope with every fiber in my being that this turns out alright for you but damn do I hate it when I hear about stuff like this.

Yeah, it's definitely not pleasant. I've cycled through all the emotions by now, and I've finally settled on amusement. Like, they really thought they were going to do this without me finding out. They really don't understand the dynamic of our store, or how we all have each others' backs in even small ways.

Yeah it's like that at my store too... Everyone gossips but they also have each others backs. Good luck!!!

Last edited:
Knowledge is power; take no prisoners.
No surrender, no retreat.

They can expect warfare. I don't play games. I'm either sweet or evil, no in-betweens. They chose which they wanted, clearly.
I think we are twins, lol. This is where I am at as well. Just waiting to put in my two weeks before i can open my mouth.

Debating having a chat with stl/etl-hr in the meanwhile to explain that since they've made it clear they have no intention of promoting or developing me I don't care what they want. Stl owes me a captain America dog (no longer available to order) but I'll settle for the star wars dog and a trainer polo. Then we can part ways even.

I think we are twins, lol. This is where I am at as well. Just waiting to put in my two weeks before i can open my mouth.

Debating having a chat with stl/etl-hr in the meanwhile to explain that since they've made it clear they have no intention of promoting or developing me I don't care what they want. Stl owes me a captain America dog (no longer available to order) but I'll settle for the star wars dog and a trainer polo. Then we can part ways even.

Twinsies! Lol I have a few applications out, and there's another one I'm waiting to submit until the right moment. I'm not going to make any demands before I leave, but only because I have a chaos plan in place involving all of the call buttons and multiple curbside orders....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back