Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

This happened.

StP6HMD.jpg

I foresee a problem with the organic limes, oranges, and lemons with stickers peeling off. That, or, cashiers not checking the PLU. Going to jack up counts for both non-organic and organic. I had this problem with most of the vegetables we carry in both. It's a pain in the ass, and costs us a few bucks.

Anyone else having issues with the sizes of lg and personal watermelons? In the past, the small ones were easily disernable from the lg ones. This year, sm ones are so much larger. Almost exactly the same size. Plus the sticker on the lg ones ring up as a dpci not sold at our store. Keep fixing that UPC to the correct dpci but it keeps reverting. So much stupid and unecessary confusion. Of course they were plano'd side by side, so I changed it and put the canteloupe between them.
Just another fun issue in PFresh :rolleyes:

Anyone else having issues with the sizes of lg and personal watermelons? In the past, the small ones were easily disernable from the lg ones. This year, sm ones are so much larger. Almost exactly the same size. Plus the sticker on the lg ones ring up as a dpci not sold at our store. Keep fixing that UPC to the correct dpci but it keeps reverting. So much stupid and unecessary confusion. Of course they were plano'd side by side, so I changed it and put the canteloupe between them.
Just another fun issue in PFresh :rolleyes:
Same thing here I had to TPC the old dcpi to 3.99 so both the 4032 and 0002 ring at 3.99. Yes the small personal ones are big and the. Same price now. I have linked the barcode with the correct dcpi 0002 only go go back on the next truck day It's a pain. I have my supported it too still waiting to hear back. I will keep both large dcpi at 3.99 most of the summer. Just keep TPC ing them. Wish I could TPC longer than 7 days.

Last edited:
You can TPC for longer. You add it to an existing ad. Instead of store initiated tpc go into the hq one. Page down thru the zillion pending ads to a current one with whatever end date you want. Usually you can find something even as far as 2 months out. Hit enter then follow the prompts. Be sure thats what you want to do because it's a little tricky to cancel it.

Last edited:
No the ETL doesnt want our bakery table empty Well, they get empty when I toss all of the same item that expired on the same day

Freezer back stock is in good shape lately

No the ETL doesnt want our bakery table empty Well, they get empty when I toss all of the same item that expired on the same day

Freezer back stock is in good shape lately
This is where I'm grateful our tls respect us enough that when I put my foot down on those shenanigans they said fine. I will push a bit more on weekends, but I will not have an unevenly overflowing table. It looks bad and then there's the qmos thing.

All I noticed is you have the big table. We have the outdated little one.

regular pfresh store, with the revisions last month we got a new 4ft section on our G6 wall, third section in all organic.
You should have this section in that wall of bagged salads, naked / bolthouse juices, strawberries, grapes.

We have organic lemons, limes, oranges carrots, bagged green beans, bagged broccoli, cauliflower, celery, lettace, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, green grapes, red grapes.
apples, fuji, red, gala ... alls these are organic.

We are selling the organic apples and the red and green organic grapes are a big hit at our store.

I currently do not have this section. :(

So we had our yearly assesment visit today and the big win for the store was Market!
Target sucks the marrow out of my soul most days but I gotta say it did feel good to hear that today :)

Congrats, I know how this feels.. The only people above TL in my store who have made me feel good about the work I have done here are our GTL, DTL, and STL. go figure.

So I come in to close tonight and find my ETL has decided to take out lunchables and ribs from the front bunker and put strawberries in the bunker. I'm thinking to myself he has lost it again wtf. I'll leave the damn strawberries in the bunker but probably gonna change it on Sundsy evening lol

So I come in to close tonight and find my ETL has decided to take out lunchables and ribs from the front bunker and put strawberries in the bunker. I'm thinking to myself he has lost it again wtf. I'll leave the damn strawberries in the bunker but probably gonna change it on Sundsy evening lol
Wtf? Do you get lots of sales from the bunker? Cause if guests weren't looking for promotional meat there I'd rarely sell anything in it...

I hardly ever have enough decent strawberries to keep their normal home location filled. >_>

I can't keep strawberries right now. Even when not on sale, they're selling so well that I haven't had any sitting in the back when the truck comes. I went through 30 cases on the last truck. Insane for my store.

Back