MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

We were a test store and we were instructed to run a series of blitzes.
Well that's not as bad, I was afraid this was chain wide. Hopefully they are passing this data along to the HQ planogram team to show them how off they are.
I think the sweep is more for adding in correct SFQs.
I know they have done that in a test store, I would hope they aren't doing that chain wide either.

Well that's not as bad, I was afraid this was chain wide. Hopefully they are passing this data along to the HQ planogram team to show them how off they are.

I have seen so many items in the last couple months that are so far off it's insane. This week I noticed one of the new furniture POGs that fits one of each item has a capacity of 5 for every single facing.

I have seen so many items in the last couple months that are so far off it's insane. This week I noticed one of the new furniture POGs that fits one of each item has a capacity of 5 for every single facing.

I truly wonder what the hell the logic is or how the hell they got to 5 facings for that

Which isn't nearly as damaging as what they already have access to.. One of the first things a new TM is taught when given a PDA is how to LOCU and that's fucking ridiculous.

I am not sure what is worse, that or the ETL's who don't bother to LOCU or "Take". Leaving ghost locations all over the stock room. And it is one ETL who does it over and over and over. And doesn't seem to understand that its a problem after being told about it several times.

I am not sure what is worse, that or the ETL's who don't bother to LOCU or "Take". Leaving ghost locations all over the stock room. And it is one ETL who does it over and over and over. And doesn't seem to understand that its a problem after being told about it several times.
Those are both pretty bad.. I'd have that exec banned from the stockroom >_>

We finally managed to get the point across that we need dedicated devices for GSA/GSTL, LOD, and price change. We're a 4AM truck store so without dedicated equipment we were getting 1/2-3/4 dead batteries when we came in at 8. Some TMs still can't read the back when they go to sign them out. FML.

Plano teams be prepared to add capacity changes to your tasks.

Great!!! More stuff to do with no extra hours or support!

Add that to the list of other tasks: backfilling endcaps, scanning research, re-merchandising clearance, pushing FDC, backup cashiering, answering phone calls, helping guests....

/end rant
It's been a long couple days.

Add that to the list of other tasks: backfilling endcaps, scanning research, re-merchandising clearance, pushing FDC, backup cashiering, answering phone calls, helping guests....

/end rant
Hang in there! Sometimes I just remind myself that all this madness is where I pull a paycheck from! Lol

We finally managed to get the point across that we need dedicated devices for GSA/GSTL, LOD, and price change. We're a 4AM truck store so without dedicated equipment we were getting 1/2-3/4 dead batteries when we came in at 8. Some TMs still can't read the back when they go to sign them out. FML.
Change the labels on the back to GSTL 1, GSTL 2, Price Change 1, etc. And then redo the sign out sheet with a separate section at the bottom for them. Include a threatening note for extra effect.

/end rant

Last time I looked, guest service was part of everyones' responsibility. I hear the same tripe from my pog team. Getting them to go to the lanes or smart huddle is an arduous feat.

Last time I looked, guest service was part of everyones' responsibility. I hear the same tripe from my pog team. Getting them to go to the lanes or smart huddle is an arduous feat.

I understand that, believe me. I'm a senior team lead and hear the same issues (from all my teams and most team members). It's just been a rough couple of days. Pardon my vent on the board.

I understand that, believe me. I'm a senior team lead and hear the same issues (from all my teams and most team members). It's just been a rough couple of days. Pardon my vent on the board.

I feel the pain, but in general it seems like the POG team is the least 'team focused' team in the store.

I feel the pain, but in general it seems like the POG team is the least 'team focused' team in the store.

I absolutely know what you're saying but we're also the team (at least at my store) that gets dumped on a lot.
Sales planner you couldn't set from three weeks ago because of clearance? Hey, pog team set it now!
Softlines pog that softlines team got hours for but didn't set? Hey, pog team, set it!

As much as I'd love to discuss more I'm just ready for a break from it. Not looking forward to the next two weeks of craziness.

I absolutely know what you're saying but we're also the team (at least at my store) that gets dumped on a lot.
Sales planner you couldn't set from three weeks ago because of clearance? Hey, pog team set it now!
Softlines pog that softlines team got hours for but didn't set? Hey, pog team, set it!

As much as I'd love to discuss more I'm just ready for a break from it. Not looking forward to the next two weeks of craziness.

The only salesplans that POG team does in my store are the ones in Seasonal, as that is the logical way to do it. Otherwise those halloween tables (or whatever it may be) may be empty for a few days. POG gets frequent help with fill back. Just about every set in seasonal.

I fought for pfresh dedicated ones as soon as I could. Pog has two as well. None for pricing though cause that tl believed it would stay on the pda. None for signing either...

Back