Archived Work With Diarrhea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't quite have the hershey squirts the other night but man, I made a b-line for the family restroom and dropped a deuce like it was nobody's business. I blame the salad I ate from the deli
Maybe you need to build up your tolerance to fiber. :p

I had thankfully finished most of my zone one night I was closing dry market. STL was LOD, and he can be a real pain in the ass some days.

Went on my 30, ate a chicken wrap from pfresh deli, and had the worst stomachache/shit an hour later, lasted about an hour, basically disappeared in the backroom bathroom for that time.

Managed to sneak up front and buy a gatorade which helped and THANK GOD STL wasn't bothering me that night

Anyone else let one rip when you're all alone? And then pray that no one suddenly walks by?

Also....I don't get Mt. Dew at work because it will cause me to run to the bathroom. Dunno why. Mt. Dew is a major ass stew ingredient.

Maybe you need to build up your tolerance to fiber. :p

i'm telling ya, it's the damn chicken. I shouldn't be surprised. Whenever I go into the deli cooler I see how they keep the chicken out in the open on platters. Lesson learned. Never eat any of the chicken from the deli unless you want to shit yourself.

i'm telling ya, it's the damn chicken. I shouldn't be surprised. Whenever I go into the deli cooler I see how they keep the chicken out in the open on platters. Lesson learned. Never eat any of the chicken from the deli unless you want to shit yourself.
We cool our excess cooked chicken on lined trays on a big rolling rack with no rack cover. We've been told that the cover restricts air flow and won't let the chicken cool in a food-safe manner...
You have a salad with chicken tenders on it? We use grilled only and I honestly wouldn't eat it. Cold grilled chicken just smells weird to me.

metamucil_main.jpg

I began dry heaving while helping a guest at the register. I remember the horror on her face and asking if I was ok....I said I'm sorry and ran to the bathroom. At least my GSA was concerned enough to come in and ask me if I was alright. I was more concerned that I left a guest in the middle of a transaction. I thought for sure I would be spoken to.

Anyone else let one rip when you're all alone? And then pray that no one suddenly walks by?

Also....I don't get Mt. Dew at work because it will cause me to run to the bathroom. Dunno why. Mt. Dew is a major ass stew ingredient.
But letting one rip at work is easy....you can just blame someone nearby. :)

We cool our excess cooked chicken on lined trays on a big rolling rack with no rack cover. We've been told that the cover restricts air flow and won't let the chicken cool in a food-safe manner...
You have a salad with chicken tenders on it? We use grilled only and I honestly wouldn't eat it. Cold grilled chicken just smells weird to me.

same at our store. the problem is I don't trust chicken that's out in the open like that unprotected. some a-hole could come in and do something disgusting to the chicken, or lay down some putrid farts in the deli cooler and cover the chicken in fart residue.

the salad I bought was from the deli, and I believe they use grilled chicken. shit looks disgusting

Everybody digs boogers out but I'm not gonna do that in front of a guest.

I have IBS, which is often very sudden onset, so this ia actually a constant fear of mine. My DM knows I have issues, and most of the LOD'S so when I have to be away fron the kiosknfor too long, noone ever gives me any sh*ahem* err, trouble over it.

There's a reason why I never touch food Ave pizza anymore. Ugh.

All I can say is that the worse time to have a bad case of the shits is when you have the electronics keys. Thankfully handing off the keys to another TM and saying "hold these I gotta go pee really quick" is fairly common at my store.

Man, this is the worst. I've been having issues recently (IBS) and when I feel the cramps of urgency come on, it stops me dead in my tracks. It can be so painful. I have to stand still and focus on holding. Not easy to do when you can't just take a moment. I usually just pretend to check something on a MyDevice or something. I hope this goes away before the holidays.

TNPC what are you eating and drinking? Sometimes a food diary and some simple changes can make a huge difference.

This may be like TMI but whatever, it happens. Every month, day before I start my period, and day it ends, my intestines never fail to have me on the toilet and I hate it. I'll use one of my 15's to go so no one looks for me lmao.

So yeah the night before easter last year I had a cashier shift (fuck those btw) and I had some sort of stomach bug. I felt so nauseous and I was sweating really bad but I was scared to leave early because I was scared of getting coached Once the GSTL turned off my light for my break I stormed off to the bathroom and spent my 15 on the toilet lol.
This is why I prefer working on the sales floor. As I said even eith electronics you can sometimes hand the keys off for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back