Archived -

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone notice that their 'current compensation' was higher than what they were told at hiring? Mine said that I was getting 8.50, but to my knowledge I was getting 8 dollars/hr. Is it possible that I had gotten a .50 raise before my review? It just seems really strange that it'd say that when I had no idea.

I've been getting 25 cents/hour than I was told I would get since New Year's. I was hired Dec 14.

did anyone notice that their 'current compensation' was higher than what they were told at hiring? Mine said that I was getting 8.50, but to my knowledge I was getting 8 dollars/hr. Is it possible that I had gotten a .50 raise before my review? It just seems really strange that it'd say that when I had no idea.

Did your state raise its minimum wage?

Sounds like they raised the base for that store/metro area seperate of the raise corporate brought later on. My store did something similar a couple years ago.

our store raised it's starting wage the beginning of the year.. that might have happened to you as well but they should have told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back