Archived 30 percent discount on frozen and fresh produce, Simply Balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
i just read this and suppose its true.

The firm is also giving employees a 30 percent discount on frozen and fresh produce, items from its private-label line Simply Balanced, and C9 activewear at its stores.

“It’s forever — we’re not taking it away,” Jodee Kozlak, the Minneapolis-based retailer’s human resources chief, told reporters during an afternoon of briefings with executives Tuesday.

It’s an added perk to the 10 percent discount employees already receive at Target and part of a broader focus on wellness that has also touched the products Target sells and the charities it supports.

read the whole story here:
http://www.startribune.com/at-targe...tbits-and-plans-for-more-engineers/327790371/

I worked out the math.

Strawberries that are on sale for $2.50 would be $1.46 with this discount, TM, and redcard. $10 worth of any of this stuff would be $5.84. Not a bad deal at all!! Plus cartwheel.

So is this in addition to the normal 10% off or in place of it? Not that I'm complaining, it's still cool either way.

I worked out the math.

Strawberries that are on sale for $2.50 would be $1.46 with this discount, TM, and redcard. $10 worth of any of this stuff would be $5.84. Not a bad deal at all!! Plus cartwheel.

So almost 50% off.

that's fuckin' awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back