• Thread starter TargetHopeful2012
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TargetHopeful2012

I had my interview on campus today and I think it went pretty well. I got some really good feedback from the STL's that I interviewed with. they sent me an assessment to my email it had 94 questions, there is no time clock but I was wondering if the assessment is timed, and if they are scored in sections? I didn't get any feedback from the assessment saying I passed or failed. what type of score dscoreoes 1 need? do you have to pass eachsection or is it an overall score? it was logic based and also had some algebra type questions as well as personality.. I felt like I was taking a test to be admitted into law school...

The assessment isn't timed. The score requirements--while I don't have specific numbers to give you--are nothing you need to worry about if you've managed to earn an MBA.

(P.S. My friend, I assure you, that assessment is NOTHING like the LSAT. I'd know--I taught an LSAT prep course and am currently enrolled at a top-six law school. ;))

The assessment isn't timed. The score requirements--while I don't have specific numbers to give you--are nothing you need to worry about if you've managed to earn an MBA.

(P.S. My friend, I assure you, that assessment is NOTHING like the LSAT. I'd know--I taught an LSAT prep course and am currently enrolled at a top-six law school. ;))

Lol i know that its not exactlty like the LSAT, there were just a lot of Challenging puzzle type, logic based questions which reminded me of the types of questions asked on that test :)

You work 40 hour weeks as a TL and are also in law school?

LOL! I was thinking, "You are a PTL, teach LSAT classes and go to Law School?"

No, no, I quit months ago.

I did do the teaching while working as a TL though. Let's just say I wasn't sleeping a whole lot during that period ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back