Archived Autos still pulling for old capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday updated capacities for our one gallon bottles if glue. It was listed as 12 but it only fits 3. Well, this morning, the auto had me pull all 8 bottles from the back even though the floor was full. Any idea what could he causing this? Should I just wait and see if it's fixed tomorrow or is there something else I should do? I verified today the capacity is fixed. Happened with 3 other items too.

Also, if I notice it's having me pull a product that I know is full on the floor, is there any way to skip the pull for it? Or do I have to pull and then backstock again?

Changing the capacities technically should be immediate but if there's a glitch going on with the system you may need to My Support the issue. And yes, you need to pull it in the system and then backstock it in the system. Obviously you don't need to physically pull it out to just put it back on the shelf. 😉

Did u update the sfq to match the capacity? Usually if u only update capacities it triggers the system to pull in the next caf or autofill the next day. If u know the location is full and it's part of the batch ur pulling u can always burn it. Toggling from move app to my work won't make u lose progress in ur batch.

Did you backstock some glue after fixing the capacity? Fixing the capacity, backstocking any extra then going back to fix the actual floor count is what seems to work best for me.

Changing the capacities technically should be immediate but if there's a glitch going on with the system you may need to My Support the issue. And yes, you need to pull it in the system and then backstock it in the system. Obviously you don't need to physically pull it out to just put it back on the shelf. 😉
But then you end up on the suspect pull report.

Did u update the sfq to match the capacity? Usually if u only update capacities it triggers the system to pull in the next caf or autofill the next day. If u know the location is full and it's part of the batch ur pulling u can always burn it. Toggling from move app to my work won't make u lose progress in ur batch.
Did you backstock some glue after fixing the capacity? Fixing the capacity, backstocking any extra then going back to fix the actual floor count is what seems to work best for me.
I updated capacity and SFQ yesterday when it had me pull 6 but only two went out. Set capacity to 3 and SFQ to 3, then backstocked the remaining 4. Then today it had me pull 8. If I notice anything strange tomorrow I'll bring it up to my ETL. My leader was smart and took vacation for the rest of the week (first week of really diving into modernization). He probably knew it was going to be a mess and wanted to get far far away.

I updated capacity and SFQ yesterday when it had me pull 6 but only two went out. Set capacity to 3 and SFQ to 3, then backstocked the remaining 4. Then today it had me pull 8. If I notice anything strange tomorrow I'll bring it up to my ETL. My leader was smart and took vacation for the rest of the week (first week of really diving into modernization). He probably knew it was going to be a mess and wanted to get far far away.

Oh. If you backstocked the remaining 4 this is likely what happened: You said you had 3 on the floor. You backstocked 4. The system now thinks that there are 0 on the floor. I'm not really sure why that happens. It's weird. Also, I'm not sure why it would have you pull 8 unless that's how many come in a casepack (I don't think it is). Just always fix SFQ after backstocking or you'll run into issues. Our inventory system sucks.

I forgot to post that everything was good yesterday... I think. Without paying attention I pulls the adhoc instead of the fillgroup which was much larger.

Does anyone know the difference between adhoc and fillgroup? If i didn't pull the fillgroup will it just rollover or disappear? My leader never told us any of this, just to pull our areas. I'm off today and won't be in until tomorrow

I forgot to post that everything was good yesterday... I think. Without paying attention I pulls the adhoc instead of the fillgroup which was much larger.

Does anyone know the difference between adhoc and fillgroup? If i didn't pull the fillgroup will it just rollover or disappear? My leader never told us any of this, just to pull our areas. I'm off today and won't be in until tomorrow
Fill group is computer generated, adhoc it’s a exf batch . Fill group will roll over until it gets pulled

Changing capacity ONLY fixes the number that FITS on the salesfloor.
To fix the PULL/auto fill amount you must either :
1. Backstock, THEN fill in how many there under EXF , OR
2. Fill in how many you actually HAVE on EXF, fix quantity only (not capacity), and THEN backstock
Example ; The capacity is 6, there are 9 overpushed in the location
1. Backstock the 3, and THEN EXF of 6 in location. OR
2. EXF that there are 9 there, choose update OH ONLY, NOT capacity, backstock the 3

If you do step 1 and THEN backstock, auto fill will replace the 3 that it thought you took off the floor, not knowing that those 3 were overpush.

Fill group is computer generated, adhoc it’s a exf batch . Fill group will roll over until it gets pulled
Fill groups have to be pulled by a certain time. Don't let them roll over. I pull them all together since the adhocs are smaller and don't really add too much to the pull and if it's in the fillgroup anyhow it will only be pulled once instead of twice.

Fill groups have to be pulled by a certain time. Don't let them roll over. I pull them all together since the adhocs are smaller and don't really add too much to the pull and if it's in the fillgroup anyhow it will only be pulled once instead of twice.
He only asked the difference. But yes pulls needs to be done by 12 so they won’t roll over

Thanks everyone!

And as for autos pulling the old capacity, it's still doing it though everything is correct. My ETL is going to mysupport it. I wish they would just teach us how to do it so I don't need to depend on others

Thanks everyone!

And as for autos pulling the old capacity, it's still doing it though everything is correct. My ETL is going to mysupport it. I wish they would just teach us how to do it so I don't need to depend on others
Mine is too actually. Let me know how it goes.

If you/your leadership cares about Fillgroup metrics, do not pull OOS adhocs for the same Fillgroups that you're pulling Autos for
No idea how to even view the metrics 😂 thanks though! Should I just pull the fillgroup and any adhoc with my initials that I created from an EXF? I feel like the only people at my store who know all this are the former backroom TMs, most of which had their hours changed when their position changed

If you/your leadership cares about Fillgroup metrics, do not pull OOS adhocs for the same Fillgroups that you're pulling Autos for
Yeah, my old ETL log told me this. Said to pull the autofill first, and then pull other batches. If the other batches pull items that are in the autofill, it messes with autofill completion metrics.

Yeah, my old ETL log told me this. Said to pull the autofill first, and then pull other batches. If the other batches pull items that are in the autofill, it messes with autofill completion metrics.
What if you pull them together? Does that affect the metrics? Not sure how "old" that info was.... Has modernization changed that?

Shouldn't the OOS items always pull in the fillgroup anyway? We've been told we HAVE to check both, and that never sounded right, but...

Shouldn't the OOS items always pull in the fillgroup anyway? We've been told we HAVE to check both, and that never sounded right, but...
If you select both or 3 batches fill group and oos or adhoc ( which is the best way to do it ) and happened to have the dpci in both or all batches it will only pull once and the other batches disappear when task is complete .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back