Archived Brand Team Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand tm != brand attendant.

Electronics tm is N07.
Entertainment tm is N07.
No pay raise for lateral moves.

These are both N05 at my store.
At mine also. My stuper low volume pays all salesfloor, cashier and backroom as pay grade 3. Brand tms are pay grade 5. It sucks.
BR is a 3?! They (along with flow, plano, and pricing) are all a 7 at my store. I would NOT work in the BR for minimum wage.

We have a 6am unload. So everyone is pay grade 3.
Also, the backroom has very little coverage so everyone has to pull their own batches. Everyone works in the backroom, so they don't pay anyone more than the other.

We started with a 6am process but are down to a 7:30 now. What do you mean by "everyone"? I would assume that only plano and whoever does salesplanners has to pull their own batches?

Hardlines sets their own sales planners and pull their own. Softlines sets their adjacencies and pulls their own batches. We purge our own seasonal aisles to fill the floor. Pull our own assortment boxes out of SL backstock. Work our own discontinued reports to empty our backstock aisles to get it on the floor before it goes clearance. We have backstockers scheduled for the trucks and we have single coverage just for hourly cafs. Then they work the cafs themselves. Instocks pulls their own batches and ptms. Plano pulls their own batches and price change pulls their own batches. Everyone works in the backroom every day.

If we take down an endcap we are supposed to backstock it. I have gotten away with ditching and running on occasion. Lol

Update!
I am now the Baby Advisor and it is a brand position! I got a nice raise and I'm getting trained to be GSA. Interacting with guests is my favorite part of my job so I think I'm going to love this. This is a really big deal to me and I'm excited. I honestly think the things I've learned here in the BR have increased my confidence at work and I thank you all!

Congrats! Baby360 has been a big hit at my store, and guests seem to appreciate the help they're offered when shopping for baby things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back