Archived Cartwheel and multiples??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrou98

Because of YOU
I apologize if this has been addressed already...I couldn't find any discussion on it. I purchased 2 cartons of the same almond milk and 15 cans of cat food last night ( both had deals on cartwheel). The cashier used the K2 key for multiples on both products. He scanned my Cartwheel but the discounts were not taken off...I noticed this after I got my receipt. I went to my TL and she said that she had been noticing that Cartwheel sometimes doesn't work with the K2 key. I confirmed with our guest services that this is the case. She said a few guests have complained. I wonder if this is being fixed? Anyone else have info?

Did the cashier scan the cartwheel before your discount, that maybe the reason why. On the 20 cans of cat food, was it 1 dpci or multiple flavors? On cartwheel, 4 items/dpci's per transaction. Basically, do it as a separate transaction.

wait why would he do the k2 key? for cartwheel you just scan it? unless im not understanding what you mean....

cartwheel only takes off four items per coupon. so if you want to save you have to do it in multiple transactions i don't think people understand that.

This.
Scanning cartwheel takes off for each qualified item.
When loading your cartwheel, check the daily limits. If it says 4, that's for the DAY not the transaction.

I've learned my lesson. ALWAYS read the details/fine print! Must be the correct quantity/size/scent...etc.
And ALWAYS check your receipt. Cartwheel isn't THAT reliable! lol

I've had cartwheel work on some items and not on others, all on the same receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back