CCA for Masks

If they don't have allergies then I sure hope they got tested. Definitely shouldn't be at work with symptoms present unless they know for sure what's going on.
I agree with this 100%. If you're sick, please stay home. My store is cracking down on absences though. TL's were given a list of attendance violations and told to coach and emphasize that missing work due to illness was the only reason they should be missing work. But we were still told to document coachings for the absences no matter what, even if they missed work for being sick.

I agree with this 100%. If you're sick, please stay home. My store is cracking down on absences though. TL's were given a list of attendance violations and told to coach and emphasize that missing work due to illness was the only reason they should be missing work. But we were still told to document coachings for the absences no matter what, even if they missed work for being sick.
We’re doing something similar in my store. But the focus is more on STU conversations. If a TM starts coming in and on time after that it’s effective enough and all that was needed. But if they continue calling in and coming late it’ll escalate to a corrective.

We see the chin maskers driving around in over powered pick up trucks, left arm hanging out hanging on to a cigarette. Assholes.

Back