Archived Coachings / Attendance questions

• Thread starter Potatoskin
  • Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 12K
Status
Not open for further replies.
How mortifying. Our ETL-HR took *five*, yes *five* days off in a row because she *thought* she *might* be sick. You think the STL pulled her into an office and coached her? Ha! They told her to take "as much time as needed." Had a TM or TL done that, they would have been written up. The double standards sure are great.
One time I had a migraine so bad that I was up all night and didn't sleep for even an hour. My migraines give me stroke-like symptoms and can be pretty bad. I called off for my shift that Friday. My HR didn't come in Saturday because she had a headache. Guess who got coached...

Bell ive had a sick period a few months ago, and i couldnt work for at least 5+ days. I left work as soon as i got there on a Wednesday morning, and then went to the er, was told you are about to have a miserable next week. Lets just say i couldnt be 20 seconds away from a bathroom. I ended up somehow getting a few TMs sick once i came back somehow.

Through the years I have heard etls talk about team members who call out...the sad thing is usually the tms they talk about ...are the very ones who hardly ever call out.
@tgtguy , this is the norm. Those of us who rarely, if ever, call in get read the riot act. But, those who have constant issues with attendance seem to float by unscathed. Talk about irony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back