Archived Confused? so im now rehirable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
months ago i made a post how my etl said i was unrehirable cause i didnt work my last day of my two weeks so then i kept applying and calling until i applied to another target that overlooked my no-ReHire status blah blah blah, its just one more thing that concerns me, does this mean that the no rehire status was taken off? or its still there but just overlooked? like how am i back in the system as a current employee? or how does it work? and lets say when i get ready to leave target again, if do everyting right this time such as work my full 2 weeks notice. ill be made rehirable in the system instead of nonrehirable like the first time?

Oh so even though I work back at target I'm still in the system as non-rehirable? But you wanna know why I'm still confused? cause before I got hired I spoke to another target and they said since I was nonrehirable that they couldn't put me through a interview or nothing(the system wouldn't let them) so when I called hR hotline they said the way it works is that they have to get permission to remove the nonrehirable status by Hr therefore meaning that a nonrehireable status does get removed In order for you to be able to get back in the system

Let me break this down simpler; I use to work for Store (A),when I left store (A) I left and didn't work my full two weeks so they told me I was unrehireable when I tried to go back. So then I applied to 2 more stores, B & C and they both denied me Multiple times, so I got really tired of nursing so I called store (B)and they said that since I was NonRehireable nothing could be done and that I couldn't be put in the system for a interview or nothing cause of the NonRehireable so I called Hr hotlin and they said that they have to get permission to take off the no-rehire status from Hr so they couldn't do nothing on their end until permission giving, so then I called store (C) and explained my situation and told them if I was giving another chance i would never let anything like that happen again, so the hr lady said she will call me back, she called me back the next day and scheduled me a interview , then came interview day I got the job . So after just being told what I was told by Hr and Hr Hotline the truth must be that A NonRehireable Status CAN BE REMOVED, WHY WOULD THEY LIE ? Sry for making a big deal outta this but I just wanna know and super curios about the truth

Ohok cause I don't expect to be there no more than year and half and this time I was gonna Leave the Right way but I guess it doesn't matter since the Status never changes, (reguardless im still gonna leave the right way this time) @commiecorvus @Sickofspot

Now when you leave again, they can choose to make you rehireable this time. Since all stores aren't the same, maybe you can leave a better impression on this store.

Right that's what I wanna do is just be reHirable again cause I never wanna burn my bridges that's why I'm going to work my last full two weeks when I get ready to leave the hospital job @Sickofspot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back