Archived " Consider Direct Deposit for Your Spending Account "

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoWork

Probably a Sociopath
When looking at targetpayandbenefits.com, I see a message:

Consider Direct Deposit for Your Spending Account
It’s a convenient, faster way to receive your reimbursement account money.

Which takes me to a page where I can enter banking information. I'm not sure what this is -- there's no explanation. Is this reimbursement for the health tasks I did in the year?

You are getting paid for a claim?
From targetpayandbenefits:
About the Health Care Claims Process

Learn important details about the claims process from beginning to end.

receipts or other documentation by the date indicated.
[paste:font size="3"]Special Situations

You're allowed to submit health care claims during the plan's run-out period, as long as the service or purchase occurred while you were eligible under the plan.

You can't submit a claim for future services.

Remember that your claims are reimbursed based on the date when the service occurred, not the date you paid your bill. For example, if you visited your doctor when you were eligible for coverage under the plan and paid the bill after your coverage ended, the claim would be processed because the service occurred while you were eligible for coverage.

Special situations apply to submitting claims for orthodontia.

Required Receipts and Documentation
To get reimbursed as quickly as possible, you need to send your receipts or other documentation one of the following ways:

• Fax
  • Mail
Your employer-sponsored plan requires that you provide itemized receipts or other documentation to prove that expenses are eligible under the plan.

Receiving Reimbursement for Your Claim
Once your claim and receipts have been received, a decision will be made within 5 days. If approved, a reimbursement from your account will then be made to you one of the following ways:

• Direct Deposit--Money will be deposited in your account in 2 to 3 business days. This is the fastest way to receive your money. If you haven't enrolled in direct deposit, go to Your Profile to sign up.
  • Check Mailed to You--You should expect to receive your check in 5 to 7 business days.
Reimbursements from a dependent care account can only be made if there are sufficient contributions in your account. Health care reimbursements are based on the coverage amount available and can be made anytime while you're eligible under the plan.

Tracking Your Claim
If you've submitted your claim online, you can track your claim status on this site after your claim and receipts have been received.

Claim statuses will change as receipts and other documentation are received, and when a decision is made on your claim.

No, no claims. It involves a spending account.

When looking at targetpayandbenefits.com, I see a message:

Consider Direct Deposit for Your Spending Account
It’s a convenient, faster way to receive your reimbursement account money.

Which takes me to a page where I can enter banking information. I'm not sure what this is -- there's no explanation. Is this reimbursement for the health tasks I did in the year?
Which spending account? HSA of FSA?
Regardless, if you spend money on an eligible expense through your own form of payment, you have the potential to be reimbursed for that cost. Usually that involves filling out a claim online about the expense you paid and documentation along with it. When/of the claim is approved, they transfer the money of either your HRA/HSA/FSA and mail you a check.

If you put in your bank account info, they can deposit they money straight into your account other than mailing a check.

It is not reimbursement for health reward tasks you completed, that money is either deposited into your HSA/HRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back