Archived DIET and Cartwheel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does DIET stands for? What does it mean? And with cartwheel offers... Do you use a sign topper with it? If yes, with a SALE topper or EXPECT MORE, PAY LESS topper?

I am not sure on the diet part. Could be put in on the diet soda. Here is my store does on cartwheel stuff. Expect more, pay less is used.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    763.1 KB · Views: 74
Thanks Hardlinesmaster! I usually just put it in a holder without a topper. The DIET is on the 7x11 signs sent by HQ... Usually on signs for sodas. Just curious what it stands for.

BTW, what's that sign holder called? Do you have the part number for ordering it?

Thanks Hardlinesmaster! I usually just put it in a holder without a topper. The DIET is on the 7x11 signs sent by HQ... Usually on signs for sodas. Just curious what it stands for.

BTW, what's that sign holder called? Do you have the part number for ordering it?
Check on workbench, the signing guide has a list of all holders for promo signing. There might be a hard copy at tsc, too. I thinks it called a flatbed.

Last edited:
Yeah.. In those signs for hardlines and softlines. Sometimes I see them in MyDevice as well. But that sign reminds me as well, what does DSD mean? Sorry, I'm just so curious.
I'm curious about DSD too! I asked a TL last week and they had no idea! Lol

Yeah.. In those signs for hardlines and softlines. Sometimes I see them in MyDevice as well. But that sign reminds me as well, what does DSD mean? Sorry, I'm just so curious.

I'm curious about DSD too! I asked a TL last week and they had no idea! Lol

DSD: Direct Store Delivery. For items delivered Direct to Store by vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back